SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Fan thread.

I second that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:49 pm

hdman wrote:Can I join too?
Yes!! BBJ and Jo fan club is growing, there's going to be at least 13 of us by season's end giggling giggling bestbud!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:49 pm

hdman wrote:Can I join too?
Join away!  :yes:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:He looks pretty affectionate to her here. There are plenty more I can bring over:

https://twitter.com/whipclip/status/745059069644333057

His dancing is so ridiculously funny laugh out loud I get it JoJo. I do!

Hehe ! Keep em comin. No ones complaining.

Look at Jojo, she is just totally alive, sparkly and glowing.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I completely get it also. Everything he does to/with her she finds so hot and so irresistible. I'm sure she got all hot and bothered when she saw how he handled Chad last night too, it was so alpha male and so strong, without getting aggressive or violent. In fact, he made a point to call out Chad for squeezing his hand too hard, but clearly he was being just as intimidating as Chad but in a wholly different, Jo-approved way. He just hits every note for her 

Yep. The BB was totally mature and manly when he handled the confrontation with Chad and the other DBs whining.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Let's call this one, Jo & The Nuzzle :

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen10

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:05 pm

Caps from last night I really liked Smiley Sorry they're blurry!!

Jo trying to help BBJ with his suit:
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen16

This is how Jo prepares to intimated BBJ into telling her the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth vis a vis the cheating. Man, she's so tough on him.
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen15

But despite Jo's laying down the hammer with him, things turned out okay. I think this is the happiest Jo there ever was, getting hand kisses from her BBJ:
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen17

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Shucks,  they make a good couple.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 pm

I said before that he's not classically good looking however he's sexy. Not to mention he is playful and seems intelligent and quite articulate. I get it Jojo.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:He is adorbs the way he bit his bottom lip before he kissed her!   Yep, I'm going down with the ship!  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1710264613 giggling
h

The way he bit his bottom lip and her getting that jacket of of him, haha me thinks she felt a little bit under dressed..laugh out loud and the way her grab her face to kiss her. whipped That clip after says it all, her smile my gosh, so genuinely happy forsure awwww

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:54 pm

Nuzzle away, BBJ! giggling Jordan reminds me a little of Adam Levine. The swagger. The confidence. The goofiness.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:Shucks,  they make a good couple.

yep whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan