SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by albean99 Tue May 31, 2016 12:57 pm

He seems really nice but would like to see more of his personality. Hopefully next week.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 31, 2016 1:10 pm

bblake wrote:Night portion of his date next week  Smiley
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 53 Chase510

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 53 Chase610
Source: my S/C

I like how both are so wrapped around each other for the kiss instead of the usual touching face Jo does with the guys and vice versa. Seems relaxed and very comfortable. :thismuch:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 31, 2016 1:13 pm

He is one fine man! She is so totally nuts if she doesn't pick him for her F1!

I kind of hope he isn't F1, although I think he is the better choice. I want him as the next Bachelor
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 31, 2016 1:13 pm

I don't think Chase is necessarily quiet, he's just not OTT dramatic. He didn't get wrapped up in the Chad sheningans, but had a sweet moment with JoJo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 1:26 pm

The face he made when he was upset that he wasn't on any date that week was sooooo freaking cute! He looked like a little boy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Tue May 31, 2016 1:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The face he made when he was upset that he wasn't on any date that week was sooooo freaking cute! He looked like a little boy.

I know! And his face got immediately red from being upset. I'm guessing he blushes too, aw.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 2:43 pm

None of Jojo's guys are really doing it for me hmmm ,that is except for Chase beatingheart . I wish there was more to the snow scene than we'd already seen but it was still great nonetheless and a highlight of the ep. Love how many reaction shots he gets. Good sign for his edit and Bach potential, IMO.

I didn't know he had a one on one next week, yay. Can't wait and hopefully there will be a preview video before hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 3:14 pm

I love me some Chase. I find his obsession about lions a little weird but it speaks to the strength of his personality.

He seems to be a really good man and pretty mature for a 27 year old. His IG posts only has his mom and grandfather, do we know what happened to his dad?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 31, 2016 3:20 pm

SarahD wrote:I love me some Chase. I find his obsession about lions a little weird but it speaks to the strength of his personality.

He seems to be a really good man and pretty mature for a 27 year old.  His IG posts only has his mom and grandfather, do we know what happened to his dad?

His parents are divorced but I think his dad also lives in Colorado
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue May 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Ah ok thank you. It seems like he does not have some kind of relationship with him based on his SM.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 3:24 pm

See nothing about Chase stands out to me yet. I might like the snow once I see it, but he is pretty blah on SM. I don't think he is bad, I just don't want another season of a boring lead they have to fill with vapid dimwits to make it interesting. 

I may like Chase with JoJo, but shy and reserved are not going to have me interested in him as a lead. And medical sales and pharmaceutical reps used to be a dime a dozen on this show, one of the few actual professions that can take 3 months off from work. So it is lovely he has a job, but it isn't all that OMG for me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 31, 2016 3:26 pm

There is one pic on his IG with his, dad, mom & his sister on her wedding day....I feel like a creep for knowing this laugh out loud

But yeah both parents divorced & remarried.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05