SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:43 am

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:Chase is the type of man that JoJo will want when she is in her late 30s or 40s, after the charm of the bad boy wears thin......especially when you want to raise a family.

I kinda agree with you. She needs to have her wings badly burnt for her to radically make a change. Sadly I think this public humiliation will do the job. I still cross my fingers that the F1 is Chase.

I doubt it....that she will change or that she will think of herself as humiliated. She is loving all the attention and even if things head down the toilet, I can see her parlaying her heartbreak into bigger and better things. She already did it once. :Nod: As for Chase, I can see him much more hurt than JoJo has ever been. He doesn't seem calculating to me, but there is still lots of time for me to change my mind on that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:16 am

From the edit Luke got last night compared to Chase's on Monday, there's just no way Chase will become the next lead. Social media is all Luke. I hope Chase finds his lucky gal wherever that may be. The show has an agenda and it's not pro Chase as the next lead. Still rooting for you Chase!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:29 am

So i was looking through some screencaps in the thread and found this one of JoJo and Chase
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 65 Chase213
do you think they're recreating their first date?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:02 am

Chase'll be fine. Enough women caught notice of him on this show already, and he'll end up with someone better suited for him.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:12 am

Cila51290 wrote:From the edit Luke got last night compared to Chase's on Monday, there's just no way Chase will become the next lead. Social media is all Luke. I hope Chase finds his lucky gal wherever that may be. The show has an agenda and it's not pro Chase as the next lead. Still rooting for you Chase!

Yes but that can easily change, IMO. During the week of Ben's hometowns, a lot of people wanted JoJo gone after the way her brothers acted. Going into FDs, the comments posted were mainly anti JoJo. It wasn't until the actual finale, with the editing setting her up for heartbreak, when JoJo became generally more liked over Lauren. A lot can change in just a week of time. Chase has that extra week advantage IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:17 am

CS was invisible on Andi's season at this point in the show. He didn't come on strong until the end of his run. Chase has plenty of time to catch up. I do think Luke is getting more of the next Bachelor edit though.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:25 am

Ben H. was also kind of invisible at this point. He was a total afterthought on Kaitlyn's season between TOG vs. Alf 1.0 drama. He hadn't even had his 1:1 date yet, and most people thought he was too young to be the lead.

Reid also comes to mind. He was totally hidden at the beginning of Jillian's season. Then he came on strong and developed a FLOCK of fans. He would have been the next lead if he didn't turn it down.

There is still lots of time for Chase. But I agree, producers are angling heavily for Luke.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:28 am

bellehuntley wrote:So i was looking through some screencaps in the thread and found this one of JoJo and Chase

Yes, it does look like that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:30 am

Also, Sean Lowe at this point was pretty hidden on Emily's season. It's just so early still to figure out for sure who Bach Nation will get behind.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:32 am

bellehuntley wrote:So i was looking through some screencaps in the thread and found this one of JoJo and Chase

I think you are very right on this!! thumbsup

sosleepy wrote:Also, Sean Lowe at this point was pretty hidden on Emily's season. It's just so early still to figure out for sure who Bach Nation will get behind.

and lets talk about emily with brad II. Even herself was upset about the edits.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:42 am

sosleepy wrote:Ben H. was also kind of invisible at this point. He was a total afterthought on Kaitlyn's season between TOG vs. Alf 1.0 drama. He hadn't even had his 1:1 date yet, and most people thought he was too young to be the lead.

Reid also comes to mind. He was totally hidden at the beginning of Jillian's season. Then he came on strong and developed a FLOCK of fans. He would have been the next lead if he didn't turn it down.

There is still lots of time for Chase. But I agree, producers are angling heavily for Luke.

Ditto on Ben. I never thought he had a shot in hell until his second 1-on-1 and even up until the last minute I still had doubts it would be him. I honestly thought they were going to go with TOG. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 pm

julychild wrote:

Yes, it does look like that.
Apparently their first date was really special.  I also heard Jojo tell the professional football player  (don'the recall his name) that Chase surprised her and has gone to the top of her list (paraphrasing), during the football GD.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected sentence)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05