SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:47 pm

Oh! TY bean. So she'll be a trouble maker on BIP if she's going. laugh out loud If we get any more proof I'll create a thread. The pic in her twitter, that @Duke702 looks like dinner for two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71538

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Duke702 wrote:I get why they go on the first time. Like 1 season of Bach/ette then to BIP the first time. But to go back for another season of BIP? Super lame IMO. Like Claire last season, she was super bitter and insulted that the guys weren't into her (besides Mikey who she didn't like). I just feel like these girls like Carly, Ashley I,and Sarah will have the same problem. They are old news, and the guys prob think they are old news too. Then they'll cry about it. And I hate when the guys feel sorry for the "nice" girls and keep them around (kind of happened to Tenley and Juelia last time).

They are old news but the producers need to throw in "older" people in somewhere. Gone are the days of Jaclyn S and Chris B. I think anyone who goes on and is from a past season is looking for a paycheck.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Twice for any person on these shows is enough; three times = LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 623245435
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sarah? What a snoozer! Hopefully the guy she gets with doesn't refuse to sleep with her this time. That was so embarrassing for her. cheeky

NO!!! Please no Sarah. I feel the same about her as the others that have been on these shows so many times.. Stay home!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 pm

albean99 wrote:Leah was the one who liked about telling Ben that Lauren wasn't the same around him as around the girls, GA. I actually don't mind her and I liked Jen also. I don't care much for Amanda and the twins. I like Carly but think it's a bad idea to go on BIP again.

After Leah lied on Lauren I was done with her.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:30 am

I actually have no problem with Amanda going, it's only 3 weeks, and they get paid this time. I'd be a happy camper with a 3 week holiday in the sun away from the kids, and returning rejuvenated back to home. And like others have said, the first timers are fine.

I'm already dreading the twin jokes though, all the 'jokes' about 3somes. It got old with AshleyI and her sister, and now it'll continue again.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:34 am

I don't care who goes on this show, they all have their reasons, and it makes for more disuccsion here. But if you have children, I don't want to watch your snotty face crying because you miss them. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Leahblock snapchatted this morning "it's too early" appeared to be driving to the airport then at the airport...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Wow, she's heavy into shilling! She posted a pic on IG of sitting by a lake 2 hours ago. leahblock IG

but tweeted this 3 hours ago.

Leah Block ‏@leahblock  3h3 hours ago
DIA bathrooms.... I missed you.

Denver Int Airport?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Yea. And she snapchatted the candy store in the denver airport

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:21 pm

I was done with Leah when she lied on Lauren, too. She had the potential of ruining a real love relationship and then wanting to pass the buck when she got flak for it? That took some nerve. I think that whole situation was actually Leah's audition for BIP (actually producer-driven to stir the pot/create doubt that Leah went along with to get a spot on BIP). Between RS (even though he is not my fav) and Unreal -- I will never watch this Franchise or "reality Tv" the same way again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:39 pm

suzq wrote:I was done with Leah when she lied on Lauren, too.  She had the potential of ruining a real love relationship and then wanting to pass the buck when she got flak for it?  That took some nerve. I think that whole situation was actually Leah's audition for BIP (actually producer-driven to stir the pot/create doubt that Leah went along with to get a spot on BIP).  Between RS (even though he is not my fav) and Unreal -- I will  never watch this Franchise or "reality Tv" the same way again.

Thankfully, I can fast forward the scenes with Leah in them. Thankful again that Ben's feelings were deep enough for Lauren to understand that girls will be catty and flat out lie as Leah did Esp when jealously and a man is involved. ; ( I love Unreal. It shows what really goes on that they don't want us to know. I bet MF cringes every time it comes on. cantstopl :yes: giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam