SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Eh. I'm getting less and less interested in this cast by the minute. I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up with all the heavy hitters we were originally promised.

Sarah? Really? With all the retreads, it may as well be the same show as Summer 2014/15 all over again. Meh. Next. Also, go home and get a job. At some point, you start to cross into Bukowski territory and it just starts to look desperate.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

LA - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:37 pm

poohbear wrote:Did Sarah delete that instagram picture? I don't see it.... What did she post and say?

Sarah's thread

Looks like it's deleted, however I c/pasted the comments. It's there in her thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71548

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:So who's confirmed so far?

Sarah, Amanda and Emily & Haley.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm surprised Sarah is returning! Her real life is so much 
more exciting than sitting in a hammock in Mexico. 
She doesn't lack beach, she lives on one. Unless she is
interested in one particular person!? giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:So who's confirmed so far?

Sarah, Amanda and Emily & Haley.

How were Amanda Haley and Emily confirmed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:43 pm

Us Weekly. I made their names clickable with the links to it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19237

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Great, thanks, blu. I will create their threads.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:30 pm

I get why they go on the first time. Like 1 season of Bach/ette then to BIP the first time. But to go back for another season of BIP? Super lame IMO. Like Claire last season, she was super bitter and insulted that the guys weren't into her (besides Mikey who she didn't like). I just feel like these girls like Carly, Ashley I,and Sarah will have the same problem. They are old news, and the guys prob think they are old news too. Then they'll cry about it. And I hate when the guys feel sorry for the "nice" girls and keep them around (kind of happened to Tenley and Juelia last time).

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Amanda needs to stop trying to seek her 15 minutes of fame and just be at home with her girls.  Sorry, not sorry.  

See this is how I feel about 95% of the cast on this show.
I would enjoy it so much more if they got total newbies. I would give the show a try then. I have no interest in these people as usually one season of them is too much.

I don't really care if the single and ready to mingle Bach alumns want to keep extending their 15 minutes, but when children are involved, I feel that crosses the line.  Be with your kids.  Not on TV.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:31 pm

I think Leah is all but confirmed too ...I mean RS confirmed her as a def from the start.
https://twitter.com/leahblock/status/738467326098427904
"Why do I always wait till the last minute to do everything!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:33 pm

I don't even know who she is. I checked that link, and I still don't remember her. She was drinking wine 17 hrs ago, so who knows. It looks like they are travelling today by Sarah Herron's friends SM which has since been deleted.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Leah was the one who liked about telling Ben that Lauren wasn't the same around him as around the girls, GA. I actually don't mind her and I liked Jen also. I don't care much for Amanda and the twins. I like Carly but think it's a bad idea to go on BIP again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15369

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam