SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Sorry for double post but what is everyones take on Olena being in Melbourne still? Isn't osher also still in Victoria somewhere?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Da Funk Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Loulou wrote:
Da Funk wrote:i've got the snapchat video but i don't know how to embed it on the forum. Help?
Sorry can't help but what is your take on it. I'm so lost at the moment. I was so sure all the indications pointing to Olena during the show and post but this last 24 hrs I'm starting question everything. Bachau I feel is still pushing Olena on SM and rolena mini video posted on Sunday was lovely compared to alex/Richie very sensual one IMO. Plus in rolenas Richie did a lot of talking and as we have seen in the edit so far. Never felt so confused about a session.

Alrighty heres my take on the snapchat video:

Ok so basically the most important section of the snap was when Steph came in and said "you have some explaining to do" and then she held up a magazine that has Olena and Richie on the cover "planning to get married" or something like that. Knowing that Olena has seen this Magazine she replies with "your not invited".

IMO olena seems really happy and the fact that she went along with what the article was claiming, was cute. I don't think she would have done that if she was hurt and trying to get back at Richie. I also don't think she would say that if she wasn't F1 considering it might affect the real F1. But maybe im wrong. Its just my opinion. And i agree i have been very confused these last 24 hours especially with all those pap pics of olena with another guy. I don't know what to think anymore so im just gonna wait till the finale airs.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:14 am

Thanks Da Funk. Any positive feedback keeps. I feel like I'm resigned to the fact she is not F1 but then remember all the evidence prior to the photos and change my mind. I think I'll need to give the Bach franchise a miss for a while after this emotional roller coaster. I have been travelling a lot so away from family during this session so have been draw into more so than usual. Big mistake feel like it is an unhealthy obsession. Come on Thursday!hmmm

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:23 am

Steph just posted another video on snapchat. Essentially they are in steph's car at the airport. They're sad to leave each other. So i'm guessing Olena's coming back to sydney for interviews and for the finale. EEEEEEEE

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:29 am

You're giving me hope again Da Funk!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:48 am

Olena just liked this on samfrostfanpage IG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:52 am

Alright put yourselves in an F2 or F3 position. Would you like photos of yourself and the guy who didn't choose you?

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:24 am

Da Funk wrote:Alright put yourselves in an F2 or F3 position. Would you like photos of yourself and the guy who didn't choose you?

Olena's situation as of last epi has been different from many in the final 3. She has refused to participate in the dating on steroids process and instead has opted for a more RL pace of getting to know him in a non-exclusive context. From what has been shown, she really likes him but there have been no typical show proclamations of love or falling in love after a few dates.
All this sets her apart so her view of her experience may be that she dated a great guy and it didn't work out but that's ok. Or, it did work out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:33 am

Da Funk wrote:
Loulou wrote:
Da Funk wrote:i've got the snapchat video but i don't know how to embed it on the forum. Help?
Sorry can't help but what is your take on it. I'm so lost at the moment. I was so sure all the indications pointing to Olena during the show and post but this last 24 hrs I'm starting question everything. Bachau I feel is still pushing Olena on SM and rolena mini video posted on Sunday was lovely compared to alex/Richie very sensual one IMO. Plus in rolenas Richie did a lot of talking and as we have seen in the edit so far. Never felt so confused about a session.

Ok so basically the most important section of the snap was when Steph came in and said "you have some explaining to do" and then she held up a magazine that has Olena and Richie on the cover "planning to get married" or something like that. Knowing that Olena has seen this Magazine she replies with "your not invited".

IMO olena seems really happy and the fact that she went along with what the article was claiming, was cute. I don't think she would have done that if she was hurt and trying to get back at Richie. I also don't think she would say that if she wasn't F1 considering it might affect the real F1. But maybe im wrong. Its just my opinion. And i agree i have been very confused these last 24 hours especially with all those pap pics of olena with another guy. I don't know what to think anymore so im just gonna wait till the finale airs.

Does anyone have their snapchat address. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:37 am

IMO Olena showing restraint and not going all out might probably have to do with her being true to her feelings- she is just not that into Richie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:43 am

Fifty wrote:
Da Funk wrote:
Loulou wrote:

Does anyone have their snapchat address. Thanks

Stephs snapchat is:

stephldixon

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:23 am

Fellow Olena fans, I have heard through the grapevine that our girl is going next. I'm not 100% on this, though, but thought I would put it out there just in case.

I've also known that Nikki is not F1 for a long time, but had no idea of the order she would leave, but by process of elimination, it looks like Alex is F1, having now learnt of Olena's F3 elimination...

Of course, this is all my conjecture, so take from it what you will, but I wouldn't post this unless I trusted what I'd been told.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla