SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:29 pm

No wonder Olena has been defending Alex and her love for Richie the whole time.
What an edit!
Wow. Prod overdone themselves this time around.
They deserve a standing O.

Thanks for sharing the info. Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Wow guys, our girl is gone next.. sad I'm so upset because I really thought she won..
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:51 pm

I believe now that Olena's staged photos must be to help people rally more behind Alex.
Anyway can't wait for tomorrow
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Yes I believe that too^ If Alex and Richie are happy together, I'm happy. Love Alex and I love Richie. So I'm happy regardless of the outcome! Bring on Thursday
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:No wonder Olena has been defending Alex and her love for Richie the whole time.
What an edit!
Wow. Prod overdone themselves this time around.
They deserve a standing O.

Thanks for sharing the info. Smiley

When I first read that she said Alex really loves Richie I was 99% sure Alex won Richie's heart. I just hope she isn't as fake as she came off to me on TV, I hope Olena is happy and has a wonderful life. One like her doesn't come along very often. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:13 pm

HodanG wrote:Yes I believe that too^ If Alex and Richie are happy together, I'm happy. Love Alex and I love Richie. So I'm happy regardless of the outcome! Bring on Thursday

I agree.
I love Alex even though the edit was showing me her being so emotional.
I don't think she has done anything bad at all.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:18 pm

Yes I agree a woman like Olena does not come along very often, hoping she is the next bachelorette. Also, I agree. When Olena said that, it all clicks now. She is defending Alex which is so beautiful. You rarely find people like that these days
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Through all of this, all the spoilers and rumours and pictures. I still believe! I still have faith! I still have hope! because in the back of my mind and heart i am praying that all of the articles, pictures and claims are fake and olena wins richies heart. Call me silly call me stupid. I still believe.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:56 pm

My Olena fans where have you guys gone.. Miss you guys! Come back..

Da Funk, it's super hard to have faith Olena is F1. My heart only wishes.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:01 pm

I still believe Olena is F1. All of the clues point to her except for those pics of her with other men. I'm not going to give them much credit though so I still think Olena for F1. :cutesmile!:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could help keep our hopes up. Come on ladies gives us some hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Perhaps we also need a radio interview or something, which we could use to keep our faith or hopes or whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla