SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Reywa wrote:^^A rumour usually has a base. I kind of understood that she may not be F1 from all the news(???) and pictures.
A rumor has a purpose and an intention. The base may be an information ... like the pictures are ... but that it's not the whole story ... since each of us can create its own out of the same picture. The rumor finds the fertile ground with people who believe that there's some truth in it and want to believe it because it supports their idea/opinion of something or someone ... but it's still open to any interpretation.

I personally don't listen and don't believe the rumors/gossip ... because my family was on the other end of it and I know what it's like to fight against something that has no merit, no credit and no face and plenty of reasons why they want to spread the rumor around. Not all the reasons are always fair and noble.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:She seems to be going about her business.  From a recent interview she said she's ready to move on and will say how she feels. Her " treat people how you would like to be treated " might be something  but the timing of those pics are suspect

It was this article that was just another check mark where I didn't think she could be the F1. She seemed like she just wanted everything to be over with so she can move on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:39 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Reywa wrote:^^A rumour usually has a base. I kind of understood that she may not be F1 from all the news(???) and pictures.
A rumor has a purpose and an intention. The base mamy be an information ... like the pictures are ... but that it's not the whole story ... since each of us can create its own out of the same picture. The rumor finds the fertile ground with people who believe that there's some truth in it and want to believe it because it supports their idea/opinion of something or someone ... but it's still open to any interpretation.

I personally don't listen and don't believe the rumors/gossip ... because my family was on the other end of it and I know what it's like to fight against something that has no merit, no credit and no face and plenty of reasons why they want to spread the rumor around. Not all the reasons are always fair and noble.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I share you views on rumours. But the picture of a man gropping her back was not an nice thing to see. If she not F1 it is still not a good thing to do. She is like being spiteful for not chosen. If she is F1. I think she is a troubled F1. Remember SamF was doing the partying with friends and received a backlash. After the finale, we only knew what happened. I think there may be trouble brewing already. I hope not. If there is, wow WA guys really had a bad luck in love. No wonder people were saying the Richie did not look happy in the recent Show...living room, can't remember if that was the show. My Rolena's love story is not going to be rosy after all. JMHO.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:33 pm

:soapbox Just reflecting on the last 24 hrs of media. I think the edit has lead us to Olena being F1 and am hopeful this is correct as believe rolena has laid the foundations for a strong relationship away from Bach nation. That being said if Olena is F1 the last few months must have been tough watching Richie's interactions with Nikki and in particular Alex. Plus nikkis "slips" to the media and the secret hand squeeze. SM has Nikki as favourite and judging olena's character. I'm hoping her family have only watched her parts! She goes out at night to social/work functions in Amy Taylor designed clothes as an international model and is judged.  Now she has been seen with probably male friends and the shots have been negatively interpreted. I hope the girl has a iron will. A lot to take on even for a mature 23 yr old IMO. AJMO

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Loulou wrote::soapbox Just reflecting on the last 24 hrs of media. I think the edit has lead us to Olena being F1 and am hopeful this is correct as believe rolena has laid the foundations for a strong relationship away from Bach nation. That being said if Olena is F1 the last few months must have been tough watching Richie's interactions with Nikki and in particular Alex. Plus nikkis "slips" to the media and the secret hand squeeze. SM has Nikki as favourite and judging olena's character. I'm hoping her family have only watched her parts! She goes out at night to social/work functions in Amy Taylor designed clothes as an international model and is judged.  Now she has been seen with probably male friends and the shots have been negatively interpreted. I hope the girl has a iron will. A lot to take on even for a mature 23 yr old IMO. AJMO

If I was in a relationship and 1 I would be very careful with my actions. Even if the guys are just friends, being flirty and sexy with them isn't normal behaviour IMO. I just feel that both Olena and Alex are young, flirty and are not ready to settle down, especially Olena. Of course JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Anyone else have Steph on snapchat? Olena makes an appearance and they seem to be joking around the magazine of Olena and Richie "Olena's marriage shock" or some sort laugh out loud! steph is like "you got some explaining to do" and Olena is like "you're not invited"  (as a joke) haha I love their humour and honestly Olena looks quite happy so I hope all is good
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm

I saw it and IMO it sounds like Olena is happy that she is getting a lot of attention.... like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted, feels like Michael/F2 all over again to me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:13 pm

can some post the snapchat with stephanie and olena? thanks
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] congratulations! Olena liked the video you made of Rolena !!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Oh my goodness. So she is still in Melbourne? I never thought I would say this but am starting to see Alex as F1. I don't see it on the bachau edit but maybe like everyone has stated it has been a confusing session but because of their projection of her character I just can't warm to her. Who knows. But if Olena is happy and supportive then I'm fine with any decision. IMO she is an amazing young woman and I'm looking forward to following her journey post show.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:33 pm

i've got the snapchat video but i don't know how to embed it on the forum. Help?

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:40 pm

Da Funk wrote:i've got the snapchat video but i don't know how to embed it on the forum. Help?
Sorry can't help but what is your take on it. I'm so lost at the moment. I was so sure all the indications pointing to Olena during the show and post but this last 24 hrs I'm starting question everything. Bachau I feel is still pushing Olena on SM and rolena mini video posted on Sunday was lovely compared to alex/Richie very sensual one IMO. Plus in rolenas Richie did a lot of talking and as we have seen in the edit so far. Never felt so confused about a session.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla