SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed the FU hashtag as well.

Loulou wrote:Ok shoot me down in flames for this :stirthepot but does anyone think Nikki's family would go to the extreme to post the twitter account.  I just feel like there is silent tension between Olena and Nikki.  If Nikki is F3 then her comment about Rikki hand squeezing  were not called for and continued hints that she is F1 etc. Then Olena stating that Alex the only other person in the house that really loved R and Steph stating she didn't see the Rikki connection?? obviously all my active and probably devious mind. question jmo

If the pictures are from a private f/book account, which I don't think we know for sure, Nikki's family would have to be friends with Olena on F/book in oder for them to take the pics, which I don't think is the case. IMO this may be someone who also has those pics on their own SM. It may be that guy's sister or friend/relative? Who knows, I find it very strange.

Ok just saw the FU tag.  Im guessing its an ex boyfriend and most likely the guy in the pic. Jesus no wonder she had to go on the bachelor to find a guy.

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Fifty wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed the FU hashtag as well.

Loulou wrote:Ok shoot me down in flames for this :stirthepot but does anyone think Nikki's family would go to the extreme to post the twitter account.  I just feel like there is silent tension between Olena and Nikki.  If Nikki is F3 then her comment about Rikki hand squeezing  were not called for and continued hints that she is F1 etc. Then Olena stating that Alex the only other person in the house that really loved R and Steph stating she didn't see the Rikki connection?? obviously all my active and probably devious mind. question jmo

If the pictures are from a private f/book account, which I don't think we know for sure, Nikki's family would have to be friends with Olena on F/book in oder for them to take the pics, which I don't think is the case. IMO this may be someone who also has those pics on their own SM. It may be that guy's sister or friend/relative? Who knows, I find it very strange.

Ok just saw the FU tag.  Im guessing its an ex boyfriend and most likely the guy in the pic.  Jesus no wonder she had to go on the bachelor to find a guy.

I missed that. Yep ex - boy - friend. Bet he is one of the disastrous dates she spoke of - shame job.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:59 pm

IA Fifty - I think because of the story the producers were trying to show we have missed out on a lot of their interactions and conversations unfortunately but I think she is fiery and will keep him in his toes and there is a lot of passion there. He did say in an early interview that the one was "fiery" it seems that maybe the case and of the 3 girls I would say Olena fits that the most.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:15 am

I've noticed the twitter account with Olena's name and old pics as it was created while 13th episode was airing. Because it had so many hashtags, including Dailymail and The Bach.au, but it's clearly not hers.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:18 am

happygolucky wrote:I've noticed the twitter account with Olena's name and old pics as it was created while 13th episode was airing. Because it had so many hashtags, including Dailymail and The Bach.au, but it's clearly not hers.

I think it's some green eyed monster who wants the news to create some scandalous story out of it.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:01 am

Richie's quotes about Olena or to her:
M&G -1. Episode:
»Wow, Olena is a total babe,ahahah ... yeah, she's very mysterious (voice-over) ... she's absolutely stunning, her eyes really drew me in, I'm really interested to find out what that quote was.«
1st SD – 2. Epi:
»...have a very special date planned and I can't wait to share that with a girl I've been dying to talk to« »... where I'm gonna introduce someone to one of my passions which is motorbikes...so, Olena join (?) come for a ride« »I chose Olena for the SD because at the CP she was super cool and really relaxed and we got along like a house on fire« »she's got so many qualities that I look for in a woman, she's beautiful, smart, very direct and she challenges me, she has a quiet confidence that I find really attractive« »Olena has most amazing eyes, they're just big, beautiful, she just got these beautiful blue eyes that just look directly at me, I think like she is looking into my soul
2st SD – 8. Epi:
»My goodness, when I stepped out of that jet to say hello to her, gosh my heart almost stopped.« »I want to give this relationship every chance I can for it to succeed.« »I feel like there's a connection there, I feel like there's something worth fighting for, there's something to discover ... it is a challenge, but I feel like it's a challenge I'm up for.«
»when I got you in front of me I feel like...IDK...I feel so relaxed, I feel so comfortable...« »I'm here to find someone that I can spend the rest of my life with ...you know, (you're one of ?) that person I can't stop smiling when I'm around« »when I first saw you... that blue jumpsuit ... (you looked ?) absolutely amazing... even today ... I was just so happy that I was gonna spend a day with you that I couldn't stop smiling ... the moment I saw you I wanted to kiss you.«
»I feel like I'm 14 again, I've got those butterflies in my stomach when I first tried to kiss a girl, I don't know what's going on with my head.«
»you really do surprise me, there's so much mystery that surrounds you, but I guess I just really like discovering all these new things about you and the more time I spend with you, the more time I wanna spend with you.«
SQT – 12. Epi:
»Olena is the kind of person that takes things slow and steady and that's perfectly fine... you can't rush emotions, you can't rush the way you feel«
"I think about you all the time, I think that you're absolutely gorgeous and even tonight you opening so much more .. I feel like as relationship ... this is like blossoming..."
»I feel like tonight's been an absolute stepping sign (?), like we've gone from leaps and bounds (?) ahahah ... it's been like a massive breakthrough for us and I couldn't be happier.«
»The one thing I was questioning was exactly how you feel and I feel like tonight you explained that completely and you know it just fills me with the possibilities that... it can be a future here ... you know, I feel like you're absolutely incredible...«

The highlighted parts are similar quotes that Olena said about her connection to Richie ... and like I've mentioned elsewhere, with Nikki he used word "could" regarding the future (which is a distinction I've heard before in other seasons).

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good post and summary  yes I posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some summary of the official show's IG posts/captions of Olena that may be clues for her as F1 if it helps to tie into what you posted upthread as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:06 am

Idk if you guys have noticed this but every time Richie talks about how he feels for Olena, Olena always smiles and I mean ALWAYS! And when Richie and Olena are together have you noticed how much Richie Stares at her. Its so cute EEEEE Take a Look for yourselves:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sources: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by marzz Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:27 am

Hello everyone! Really enjoying all your posts on here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Nova 96.9 is talking about the bachelor so tune in if you can (extra ears for clues!!)
Richie described each of the final girls - Olena's was along the lines as "intriguing, inquisitive, beautiful woman who challenges me". Didn't catch all the words for the other two except what stood out- Alex "lovely human being" and Nikki "sweetheart, perfect girl next door"...

marzz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:49 am

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and thank you for the info and insight!

I will copy and post the parts of all the girls in the SM thread since it relates to all of them and Richie.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:52 am

Don't know how to post video from IG, but Olena posted one from the event she attended with Steph: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
listening/singing along Seal's Kissed From a Rose ... saying she doesn't know the words. (yeap, like I believe her)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:10 am

happygolucky wrote:Don't know how to post video from IG, but Olena posted one from the event she attended with Steph: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
listening/singing along Seal's Kissed From a Rose ... saying she doesn't know the words. (yeap, like I believe her)

Someone can`t wait to be out and about with her man! Hugesmile giggling

Had such a great night with my booboo!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla