SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:04 am

Idlemess wrote:I had a flashback to an early episode where Richie was talking to three of the women during a "street fair" and he was asking them questions to have them open up and they couldn't. They didn't get roses and were sent home. The same with Sarah, she was sent home. 

Whatever they are trying to project on Olena being a vault, Richie is not backing down. Lol, he's Harrison Ford and he's going to get his treasure come mudder or camping, by God he'll do it.

That is gold. My theory is he obviously sees something or he would have sent her home long ago.

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:06 am

natik wrote:
Fifty wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Natik - thank you so much for videos! And I'll check out the Ukrainian thread in the morning, since I'll lose my connection soon. For some fun... Let's write our own "article"
10 reasons why Olena is F1:
1.she arrived last (with the cymbal sound, revealing music, like opening new chapter) - which is just as important as the 1st
2. she is welcomed by all the girls and we hear many speak how gorgeous she is (let's face it, there were some beautiful women in the house, she wasn't the only one, but guess somethink (or someone) was pointing out that Olena is on another level)
3. we hear Richie being stunned by her beautiful eyes and mystery (again, really, who whispered him to say that word?)
4. we hear her express attraction/reaction to him while walking away and after their 1st chat (talking to Keira)
5. we hear Megan say that the white rose would go to Olena
6. we hear Nikki say that it's easy to fall for Olena, since even she has
7. Richie comes to take her out on a date without a date card, wanting to share one of his passions with her (maybe impress her being a biker who she can trust)
8. He takes her to the Bach pad for a "swim" :D. ... gets only a kiss on a cheek (and poor Rich, he wanted to show her his bedroom, ahahah)
9. Gives her a gift, a "red hot number" - CP dress
10. After their 1st kiss on a 2nd SD says that he feels like a 14-year old, wanting to kiss her so badly
-and this is only a start... Please add.
11. His heart skips a beat whenever he's around her
12. He kissed her hand after giving her the red rose on their second date in a picturesque setting making everyone think life would be a walking photo shoot with these two (swoon worthy).
13. He's patiently waiting for her to open up like every stellar boyfriend should do.
14. He already considers them a we, referring to them as our "relationship"
15. He admired that she could get dirty but marvelled how she could look like a supermodel at the flick of a switch. (Or a spray of a water bottle)
16. He always, always scoots over to her like a kid in a candy store when he wants to kiss her.  
17. She challenges him on so many levels. (One of the main aspects he was looking for in a woman) (Please keep adding)

18. he mentioned only her eyes (mirror to the soul)
19. after their first kiss he said "he didn`t know what is happening with him.."
20. after their first kiss he also said that he has butterflies in his stomach
21. he says there is a "connection there and its worth fighting for"

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:15 am

Fifty wrote:
natik wrote:
Fifty wrote:
11. His heart skips a beat whenever he's around her
12. He kissed her hand after giving her the red rose on their second date in a picturesque setting making everyone think life would be a walking photo shoot with these two (swoon worthy).
13. He's patiently waiting for her to open up like every stellar boyfriend should do.
14. He already considers them a we, referring to them as our "relationship"
15. He admired that she could get dirty but marvelled how she could look like a supermodel at the flick of a switch. (Or a spray of a water bottle)
16. He always, always scoots over to her like a kid in a candy store when he wants to kiss her.  
17. She challenges him on so many levels. (One of the main aspects he was looking for in a woman) (Please keep adding)

18. he mentioned only her eyes (mirror to the soul)
19. after their first kiss he said "he didn`t know what is happening with him.."
20. after their first kiss he also said that he has butterflies in his stomach
21. he says there is a "connection there and its worth fighting for"
22. He told her while riding on his bike " you're not going anywhere" then patted/ caressed her hands around his waist. (IMO it was more than falling off a bike, he was assuring)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:35 am

Good list for F1 clues! yes

I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted before but I also noted that on the official bach AU IG account, Olena was the first girl to have a pic posted on the official account before the season started and right next to Richie's pic (similar to what they did with Sam and Snez last year on the IG account). Could be something...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for introducing to me new obsession, alyona and irakli. I've fallen in love with them. I can even start to describe why, and fortunately, you have all did that for me. They are just amazing people and an amazing couple. Wow. Their moments were so tender and cute and honest and pure. It's like a match made in heaven.
I wish them all the very best.
Wow
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:00 am

djogbenyuie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for introducing to me new obsession, alyona and irakli. I've fallen in love with them. I can even start to describe why, and fortunately, you have all did that for me. They are just amazing people and an amazing couple. Wow. Their moments were so tender and cute and honest and pure. It's like a match made in heaven.
I wish them all the very best.
Wow

I know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm the same and I have no idea what they're saying. How beautiful are the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:11 am

Has anyone watched nikkei's second date again. Just wondering if Richie's says "what we have is incredibly special."

He only has 3 voice overs in the promo
"I feel that chemistry, that fire" - to Alex
"You look absolutely beautiful" - Olena's second date p.s body Language he puts his hand over his heart when he says "my heart almost stopped"Hugesmile
"what we have is incredibly special" - I think its Nikki (possibly 2nd date)

If it is we should have known that that was a give away to the final 3.

The thing is he hasn't said "you blow me away" which is placed over the shot of him cheekily grabbing a kiss under the bamboo hut which was cut. Now he sounds happy and emotional, anyone else think this may be coming up. Hugesmile

But if anyone can sit through Nikkis 2nd date or if they remember it please let me know. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:22 am

^ For discussion comparing contestants it's best suited for the F1-F6 thread or Nikki's thread if it is just about her. TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:01 am

Hi you all! ... So the reason I'm on Olena's side for F1 is because when I watch Bach shows with the knowledge who "won" ... I always see "it", I see the connection, I see "love" ... While I had my idea at the beginning of the season, I wasn't in the mood and wasn't able to follow up, so time passed and reading 8 episodes in that Nikki is F1, I was more than surprised, because I absolutely didn't see that coming, since their 1st date didn't speak "fire" to me ... and when I watched the first 8 episodes, thinking that Nikki is F1, I started to question all the reasons why Nikki is seen as a "winner", since I obviously still can't. The SQT she had with Richie at his Bach-pad is a perfect example, where some see the love and deep connection and I see only Richie the Bachelor ... Fresh out of watching Jojo's season I was getting the flash-backs of how Jojo was with Robby (for example after the cliff jump) and what he was saying to be so convinced that Jojo is the one for him and that that was "it". (note: I didn't see "it" with Robby either) ... On the other hand I was seeing all the "signs" with Olena, like with Jojo and Jordan. The strong attraction that keeps on building. And it's true that it keeps you wondering if there's any real connection between them, since we don't get to hear much from Olena or from Richie about Olena for that matter of fact ... but that's when the realization of "edit" kicked in. So as I've watched episode per episode more closely I've noticed some moments when I could say ... he's looking for Olena.

Now, one titbit of "Olena's interest" is in episode 6. It's the CP time and Keira is wearing what Olena describes as "red hot number" ... and Richie walks in, compliments Keira for her red sexy "jumpsuit" ... and we get a slight close-up of Olena staring at them with a look of ... hmm, jealousy? ... then we hear all the girls discuss Keira's approach to Richie, flirting and questioning their connection, that said by Alex seems strong from the outside perspective. So this time the edit shows a slight jealousy of Olena, but then almost backs it up with the scenes that make it even more evident, that there was an "issue of concern".

Another thing about the edit of Olena ... she isn't shown to talk about other girls as a "threats" (which we can see Alex and Nikki often discuss) ... that's giving a slight "confidence edit" (even if we by now know that it was an issue for her not opening up about her feelings sooner). When Nikki spills the beans about her 1st kiss (the 2nd really) at the CP after her SQT with Richie  - episode 5, Olena sitting right next to her takes the news good (contrary of Alex) ... and then they show us Olena's PO supporting Nikki's POV for confessing about the kiss despite the situation wasn't ideal (while Keira presents the negative POV).
And then we get a small "discussion" between Nikki and Keira at the table outside where K is questioning N if she feels guilty now ... at the table are also Georgia and Olena. As Richie approaches the ladies and asks what they are talking about, not knowing the issue, he is looking towards Olena. Then Eliza "steals him away so that the girls can finish their discussion" ... and she wants to hold Richie's hand and as he gives it to her, he looks over his shoulder - again towards Olena - realizing what an awkward situation it was, so he just giggles ... typical of Richie. Towards the end of CP we get to see Nikki being upset about the reaction regarding her kiss with R and while they show us Olena comforting Nikki, she also says that in this situation it is to expect emotions fly, because there are girls falling for the same guy as her.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:25 am

happygolucky wrote:Hi you all! ... So the reason I'm on Olena's side for F1 is because when I watch Bach shows with the knowledge who "won" ... I always see "it", I see the connection, I see "love" ... While I had my idea at the beginning of the season, I wasn't in the mood and wasn't able to follow up, so time passed and reading 8 episodes in that Nikki is F1, I was more than surprised, because I absolutely didn't see that coming, since their 1st date didn't speak "fire" to me ... and when I watched the first 8 episodes, thinking that Nikki is F1, I started to question all the reasons why Nikki is seen as a "winner", since I obviously still can't. The SQT she had with Richie at his Bach-pad is a perfect example, where some see the love and deep connection and I see only Richie the Bachelor ... Fresh out of watching Jojo's season I was getting the flash-backs of how Jojo was with Robby (for example after the cliff jump) and what he was saying to be so convinced that Jojo is the one for him and that that was "it". (note: I didn't see "it" with Robby either) ... On the other hand I was seeing all the "signs" with Olena, like with Jojo and Jordan. The strong attraction that keeps on building. And it's true that it keeps you wondering if there's any real connection between them, since we don't get to hear much from Olena or from Richie about Olena for that matter of fact ... but that's when the realization of "edit" kicked in. So as I've watched episode per episode more closely I've noticed some moments when I could say ... he's looking for Olena.

Now, one titbit of "Olena's interest" is in episode 6. It's the CP time and Keira is wearing what Olena describes as "red hot number" ... and Richie walks in, compliments Keira for her red sexy "jumpsuit" ... and we get a slight close-up of Olena staring at them with a look of ... hmm, jealousy? ... then we hear all the girls discuss Keira's approach to Richie, flirting and questioning their connection, that said by Alex seems strong from the outside perspective. So this time the edit shows a slight jealousy of Olena, but then almost backs it up with the scenes that make it even more evident, that there was an "issue of concern".

Another thing about the edit of Olena ... she isn't shown to talk about other girls as a "threats" (which we can see Alex and Nikki often discuss) ... that's giving a slight "confidence edit" (even if we by now know that it was an issue for her not opening up about her feelings sooner). When Nikki spills the beans about her 1st kiss (the 2nd really) at the CP after her SQT with Richie  - episode 5, Olena sitting right next to her takes the news good (contrary of Alex) ... and then they show us Olena's PO supporting Nikki's POV for confessing about the kiss despite the situation wasn't ideal (while Keira presents the negative POV).
And then we get a small "discussion" between Nikki and Keira at the table outside where K is questioning N if she feels guilty now ... at the table are also Georgia and Olena. As Richie approaches the ladies and asks what they are talking about, not knowing the issue, he is looking towards Olena. Then Eliza "steals him away so that the girls can finish their discussion" ... and she wants to hold Richie's hand and as he gives it to her, he looks over his shoulder - again towards Olena - realizing what an awkward situation it was, so he just giggles ... typical of Richie. Towards the end of CP we get to see Nikki being upset about the reaction regarding her kiss with R and while they show us Olena comforting Nikki, she also says that in this situation it is to expect emotions fly, because there are girls falling for the same guy as her.

Champion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I noticed that he would look for her or at her either at CP or group dates but it seems to become more apparent after 2nd date. I think they may also be leaving them in as the momentum of their story takes place. Well done again clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:41 am

Hi, just read some of the comments on bachau  Facebook page under new photo of 5 girls. Some of the comments are interesting and someone stated "Olena has been all over the radio doing interviews this week". Also questioned if this means she will be eliminated next??? Have tried to google search radio interviews of her but not getting anything.  I know she doesn't leave yet but I'm so confused. The media aren't doing Olena any favours if she is f1 so hoping she has been doing radio but question why we aren't seeing it. Comments pro Nikki. IMO the producers need to start developing rolenas relationship so the general viewer is not blind sighted if she is f1. I don't know how these girls cope. I feel like an emotional wreck and I'm just watching.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:51 am

23. For Olena with Richie everything is the first time (bike ride, jet plane, eating mud and "surviving country", maybe love?)
24. Richie called their relationship "blossoming" (considering their 2nd date in the nature, garden and SM flower emojis and questions about whether will love grow) (SQT)
25. The 2nd date was to reassure himself how he feels about her. (quote 2nd SD)
26. His heart almost stopped by stepping off the jet plane seeing her. (quote 2nd SD)
27. He wants to give this relationship every chance he can to succeed. (quote 2nd SD)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla