SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 22 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:19 am

Oh my goodness happygolucky and company, you are all amazing!!!  Thankyou for your positivity!! Insight and sleuthing.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:21 am

djogbenyuie wrote:@natik thanks for introducing to me new obsession, alyona and irakli. I've fallen in love with them. I can even start to describe why, and fortunately, you have all did that for me. They are just amazing people and an amazing couple. Wow. Their moments were so tender and cute and honest and pure. It's like a match made in heaven.
I wish them all the very best.
Wow

So agree...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 am

Also on the screencap page with only three i noticed in the new group date picture he is looking ahead at Olena while nikki is looking at him looking at her. Next screen shoot on camping he is looking at Olena with nikki standing beside him on screencap.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:35 pm

mrsT wrote:Just thought I should pop this here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

interesting how richie is mimicking olena's body language exactly and looking directly at her in the midst of the group date
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Olena fina1 1 for Richie's heart
21-Richie was struck with love at first sight.
22-Olena received two dates back to back.
23-Richie whistled in awe at her in the red dress he gave as suprise.
24-She treated it like a real relationship asking questions first then diving in heart first.
25-She had a lot of screen time building their love story but hidden in deep conversation length cut off.
26-they both know how to laugh together, love adventure, and adrealine
27-Richie kissed her after returning from 2nd date at cocktail party in front of other ladies on cheek.Ladies stood up when they walked in.
28-Both blushed when asked if there was any connection.
29-Richie clinged to her every work during private time after winning competition
30-Looking for someone to win in competition SHE WON
31-Both want to travel,see relationship grow,have kids later
32-Richie cant stop thinking about her- who has a treasure he is seeking to unlock.
33-Both want to be a team,work together, and blossom together
34-Get along with other ladies and they say she is smoking hot
35-picture clips shows him staring at her while others around
36-Olena says on motorbike date great combination richie and adventure.
37-Ladies noticed they came late to cocktail party after date at his bachelor pad.
The amazing thing about this lovestory they are going at real life pace but yet building something so beautiful and meaningful.I believe Olena will get the last rose and lifetime dates.The eyes are the window to the soul and she has captivated him with her eyes, beauty,uniqueness, calm-spirit, and love. Loved the article on her today being the darkhorse to win.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:57 pm

I cant stop watching this beautidul amazing lovestory. When will the episodes for this week load on youtube or other channels to watch.Will there be two episodes this week?
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 pm

fabgirl wrote:I cant stop watching this beautidul amazing lovestory. When will the episodes for this week load on youtube or other channels to watch.Will there be two episodes this week?

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know right, these two are just gorgeous. There are two eps, tonight and tomorrow night. They should be up on Tenplay fairly quick after that. Not sure if you are in another country or not, if so and you pick up tenplay there are other streaming sites that will have them a couple of hours after screening. I'll pm you with some links if you need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 pm

emusha wrote:
mrsT wrote:Just thought I should pop this here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

interesting how richie is mimicking olena's body language exactly and looking directly at her in the midst of the group date

It's mirroring, couples who are in sync with each other often do it. Usually when they have been together for a while, but I have added an article about it. Very interesting.

This is from an article about mirroring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why Mirroring Works

Have you ever noticed that couples who've been together happily for a long time tend to dress alike and even adopt the same body posture? They mirror each other without even thinking about it because they're totally in "in sync" and deeply in love. What's amazing is that the reverse happens just as often -- mirroring helps create true love. Here's why it works so well:

You can't mirror someone if you're self-absorbed. You must pay attention to the other person and observe them carefully (an element missing in many people's courtship styles).
If you mirror someone effectively, they can't help feeling "in sync" with you, and they will instinctively trust you -- the first, giant step toward love.
While mirroring and getting "in sync" with someone may start off as calculated and can even be intended as manipulation, being "in sync" can't be faked for long; it soon becomes true.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:39 pm

I think u could say faith is also mirroring him Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:44 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I think u could say faith is also mirroring him Hugesmile

Yes absolutely , but it looks like he is looking directly at Olena with both having hands on hips. Deciphering Body Language is one of my all time favourite things to do so I love this.

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Fifty wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I think u could say faith is also mirroring him Hugesmile

Yes absolutely , but it looks like he is looking directly at Olena with both having hands on hips. Deciphering  Body Language is one of my all time favourite things to do so I love this.

Olena and Richie got some serious eye contact in this photo, she's looking real nice in those jeans natural beauty.
GOTTA LOVE EM
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Another pic posted by Olena and the fans are commenting that she's out next... Because she's on social media. 

Cue me :deadhorse:because I will keep saying that looking at SM as an indicator for who's F1 should not be a pattern in my opinion. I.e. All F1's are lockdown on SM. The fans know what's up in that department.

I like this forum because there's sleuthing to the happy ever after.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla