SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:16 am

Sorry Idlemess but are you saying in your option Olena is not F1 due to SM as would be on lockdown?? ta

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:28 am

Loulou wrote:Sorry Idlemess but are you saying in your option Olena is not F1 due to SM as would be on lockdown?? ta
No, I'm saying that the fans have picked up on the social media lockdown as an indicator of F1 based on the comments I read. I am also saying that this (SM lockdown) should not be an indicator because it's so darn obvious these days. I'm all for sleuthing!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:58 am

Thanks for the clarification :cutesmile!:

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:09 am

I agree it should not be an indicator. Especially after Sam Frost let the cat out of the bag of it being an indicator. Maybe some of them have since come back onto SM early to debunk Sam's point.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:26 am

The F1's have never been on social media lockdowns.  Sam Frosts point was disproven by Sasha as stated in this article and a Twitter user. (Cough cough, me).   I have been saying this all along. Snez was actively posting on Instagram right through the season and accepting followers by the hundreds.  It's also a way for the network to ensure the F1 is popular.  Given Alex and Nikki on SM lockdown as in not accepting new followers, this IMO is a personal decision and not a contractual decision.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:31 am

Fifty wrote:
emusha wrote:
mrsT wrote:Just thought I should pop this here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

interesting how richie is mimicking olena's body language exactly and looking directly at her in the midst of the group date

It's mirroring, couples who are in sync with each other often do it.  Usually when they have been together for a while, but I have added an article about it.  Very interesting.

This is from an article about mirroring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why Mirroring Works

Have you ever noticed that couples who've been together happily for a long time tend to dress alike and even adopt the same body posture? They mirror each other without even thinking about it because they're totally in "in sync" and deeply in love. What's amazing is that the reverse happens just as often -- mirroring helps create true love. Here's why it works so well:

You can't mirror someone if you're self-absorbed. You must pay attention to the other person and observe them carefully (an element missing in many people's courtship styles).
If you mirror someone effectively, they can't help feeling "in sync" with you, and they will instinctively trust you -- the first, giant step toward love.
While mirroring and getting "in sync" with someone may start off as calculated and can even be intended as manipulation, being "in sync" can't be faked for long; it soon becomes true.

I just had a good chuckle. Rachel's banging on about something while Richies casually having a good look at Olena. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:44 am

He could be looking at Faith IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:56 am

Just Looking wrote:He could be looking at Faith IMO

This idea is how film editing works as well. It looks like he is looking at Faith as the photo has Olena cut out, until you look at the full photo and you can clearly tell he is looking at Olena IMO. By splicing or cutting a frame by even a millisecond just before a frown, a laugh or a smile can grossly change the perspective for the viewer. That's why I don't pay much attention to edit unless someone is getting a villian or clinger edit as we know their time is generally limited in the house. However it doesn't mean they are like that in real life, it's what the producers want us to believe. That goes for people getting the exceptionally nice edit as well IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:03 am

Fifty wrote:
Fifty wrote:
emusha wrote:

interesting how richie is mimicking olena's body language exactly and looking directly at her in the midst of the group date

It's mirroring, couples who are in sync with each other often do it.  Usually when they have been together for a while, but I have added an article about it.  Very interesting.

This is from an article about mirroring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why Mirroring Works

Have you ever noticed that couples who've been together happily for a long time tend to dress alike and even adopt the same body posture? They mirror each other without even thinking about it because they're totally in "in sync" and deeply in love. What's amazing is that the reverse happens just as often -- mirroring helps create true love. Here's why it works so well:

You can't mirror someone if you're self-absorbed. You must pay attention to the other person and observe them carefully (an element missing in many people's courtship styles).
If you mirror someone effectively, they can't help feeling "in sync" with you, and they will instinctively trust you -- the first, giant step toward love.
While mirroring and getting "in sync" with someone may start off as calculated and can even be intended as manipulation, being "in sync" can't be faked for long; it soon becomes true.

I just had a good chuckle.  Rachel's banging on about something while Richies casually having a good look at Olena. Hugesmile
cantstopl I know I thought the whole picture was pretty funny.

Olena's stance is too cool for sandals & she has a bit of a Mona Lisa smile and slightly averted gaze.
Richie is looking at Olena and he is trying to look like he too is too cool for sandals but it isn't quite working.
Rachael's making some very important point that no-one cares about.
Nikki is so nice and polite she is actually listening to Rachael or pretending too.
Faith is looking adoringly at Richie.
Alex is bored.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Wow Olena has a lot of doubt moving forward her not liking the next two activity dates and her supposedly keep questioning herself, in one article it says richie is finding it frustrating to move forward but he still cares for her. Has anyone seen the new episode and what is going on with this couple.

Last edited by fabgirl on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Typical doubt edit for the F3 F4? IMO I have no idea if it's similar for the Aussie franchise but there always seems to be late in the game, a doubt factor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Typical doubt edit for the F3 F4? IMO I have no idea if it's similar for the Aussie franchise but there always seems to be late in the game, a doubt factor.
Thanks for the response having a Olena and Richie withdrawal day want to see some positive.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla