SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cila51290 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 51 Kan5zl

https://twitter.com/colts/status/720269991564615681

http://indcolts.co/9tXZ4r

THE BACHELOR’S BEN HIGGINS ANNOUNCED AS GUEST JUDGE FOR COLTS CHEERLEADERS FINAL SHOWCASE THIS SUNDAY

Tickets Available at Colts.com/Showcase for April 17 Event

INDIANAPOLIS – Today, the Indianapolis Colts announced that The Bachelor’s Ben Higgins, an Indiana native, and his fiancé Lauren Bushnell will serve as guest judges for the Cheerleaders Final Showcase Event this Sunday, April 17, at the Hilbert Circle Theatre. The couple will also make a special appearance on stage during the event’s program.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by AmoreBella Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Guest judge at cheer final

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEJSfIULFsV/
http://coltsroundup.com/

Note takes awhile to open

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:41 pm

^^^^And we can watch it! Smiley colts.com/live **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Negative content.)
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:51 pm

That's a fun appearance to make!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:59 pm

I have an odd question. Are they getting paid for this kind of stuff? I get Ben doing the Big little or whatever it's called for his Alma Mater but this? Is it just for fun? I like judging stuff I'm not qualified to judge (seriously I've done it too many times to count: carnival pies, beauty pageants, kids coloring contests...) so I don't blame them if they are volunteering and I am super psyched to watch them judge; I was just wondering.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:07 pm

^^^^ i was wondering too, especially since it'll take your whole evening off & kinda like work -fun but work none the less (when u can b doingnother things) who knows... but happy we can see them  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 51 1f60a
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Well, they've hardly sold out at all. So far, no Twitter endorsements, no DWTS, just back to their normal jobs to support themselves. I actually so respect them for this. A lot. It makes me love them more. That being said, I think they *should* take advantage of some paid opportunities, as long as it's not overkill and/or it's the right opportunity! No idea if that particular event is paid or not. As always, JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:30 pm

I think so far they haven't got paid, they've attended charity events. But judging a cheer competition might be their first paid event. Or just a favour from Ben?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:31 pm

I think Ben probably thought it would be fun especially since Lauren was a cheerleader anyway. I'm thinking they're doing it for that reason and cashing in while doing something fun is a yes to me.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:33 pm

IMO they will be paid for their appearance with the Colts- as they were for the ad made with the Colts mascot. And good for them! Fun and money, too. And on a weekend, so they won't be missing their day jobs.

I think making some $$ this way is a fine extra benefit for people who provided entertainment (at low to no compensation) for MILLIONS of people (and I'm not even talking about the future airings of the seasons in other countries).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:38 pm

I think they should get paid! If they aren't though I now get why they are there. Thank Cila totally forgot Lauren was a cheerleader. At least she's qualified to judge! I will definitely watch because why not! I also agree that I would not like their instagram filled with weird products for me to consider purchasing by using their name to get 15% off. I love so much that it hasn't happened and hope they continue the trend. This looks like it could be fun.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:42 pm

I forgot Lauren used to be a cheerleader too. It'll be a nice last day for them after the uni events. And we get to see it! Double plus!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms