SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:33 pm

^^Maybe that is what they were talking about in the car
At Home Depot

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cjr0204 Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:26 pm

He did say in one of the Blazer interviews that he was going back to work so I think he knew then about this trip. The fact that Lauren's mom is there as well makes me think there might have been some talk about it. Lauren might have gone right to LA after Portland with her mom if they didn't have the Nuggets tickets. JMHO

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:46 pm

2h2 hours ago
IU Foundation ‏@IUFoundation
If @IndianaUniv doesn't, we will! Happy IU Day Ben! We'll see you & @LaurenBushnell3 in a few days in Bloomington! https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/720035715640336384 …

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:05 pm

I came across this article that was published prior to this season airing but I Wanted to point out how Ben truly found these traits in Lauren. During MTP I remember Dave Higgins' impression of Lauren was that she was "polished." Of course we have seen how graceful she really is through her understanding of Ben saying ily to two people and through the media tour afterwards. If Ben was being 'intense' during the discussion in the car at Home Depot, speculation could occur that Lauren's gracefulness talked him off the ledge in that moment as well. These two are good for each other.

"I would really like to find a woman with a similar faith. I think that’ll be important as we raise a family, as we move forward in life," Higgins told "Parade" last week. "Also, somebody that offers grace because I think I’m going to need a lot of grace in my life. I think we can all say that sometimes we’re not the easiest to deal with."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/2015/12/25/bachelor-ben-higgins-still-nobody-warsaw-ind/76555326/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:10 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I came across this article that was published prior to this season airing but I Wanted to point out how Ben truly found these traits in Lauren. During MTP I remember Dave Higgins' impression of Lauren was that she was "polished." Of course we have seen how graceful she really is through her understanding of Ben saying ily to two people and through the media tour afterwards.  If Ben was being 'intense' during the discussion in the car at Home Depot,  speculation could occur that Lauren's gracefulness talked him off the ledge in that moment as well. These two are good for each other.

"I would really like to find a woman with a similar faith. I think that’ll be important as we raise a family, as we move forward in life," Higgins told "Parade" last week. "Also, somebody that offers grace because I think I’m going to need a lot of grace in my life. I think we can all say that sometimes we’re not the easiest to deal with."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/2015/12/25/bachelor-ben-higgins-still-nobody-warsaw-ind/76555326/
I love that he repeats the need for grace, since her middle name actually is Grace. Smiley

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Hoosier wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:I came across this article that was published prior to this season airing but I Wanted to point out how Ben truly found these traits in Lauren. During MTP I remember Dave Higgins' impression of Lauren was that she was "polished." Of course we have seen how graceful she really is through her understanding of Ben saying ily to two people and through the media tour afterwards.  If Ben was being 'intense' during the discussion in the car at Home Depot,  speculation could occur that Lauren's gracefulness talked him off the ledge in that moment as well. These two are good for each other.

I love that he repeats the need for grace, since her middle name actually is Grace. Smiley

Good point Hoosier! Since that's dated Dec 2015, that would have been great to sleuth that out and add to the clues that Lauren was the F1! I recall he had said that several times in various media interviews.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Happy to see Ben back at work and Lauren packing up!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:15 pm

FMG2015 wrote:So what do we speculate, is Lauren's mom arriving in Cali right now? Does anyone remember the date at IU? I thought it was the 14/15 but maybe it's just the 15th? I know Lauren's used to it, but she  makes me exhausted thinking of her going from la to Denver with her stuff and then out to Indiana all by Thursday/Friday?
The women's race is on Fri (4/15) and the men's is (4/16). He's scheduled to be on our Btown campus for both races.

ETA: You can view the livestream here: http://www.iusf.indiana.edu/little500/fans/

Last edited by Hoosier on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added streaming site)

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 pm

FMG Great Article. Ben is a very impressive young man, I do think he's def the best bachelor ABC has ever had .Lauren is def a good match for him & she seems to be everything he was looking for. I'm happy for him, He's become my favorite bachelor thus far . CH is right he is way up there on mt Rushmore , imo he's taken the top spot. giggling I can't see ABC denying them a TV wedding.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:04 am

Short video from Slow Motion Fort Wayne:

https://www.facebook.com/christinaestelleproductions/videos/981240128638550/

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:02 am

Bushnell/Higgins family look like a fun family

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 am

So, does Lauren play the guitar?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms