SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:46 pm

I think Lauren's mom sounds like such a gem and so sweet! I love her IG postings about her children. Great mama!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 pm

This is the longest Ben and Lauren have been apart in weeks!! I bet they are missing each other pretty bad!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Her mom seems so sweet! While we wait for Benlo to be together again, I can't help but picture them seeing eachother and running towards eachother all giddy just like on HTD and FSD. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:56 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/benhiggi/status/720035715640336384/photo/1

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:00 pm

While it would have been great for Ben to help Lauren move out, IMO they have spent their time much better by having great family time. I think the parental units might have been quite involved in the planning of the past several weeks- especially Ben's parents. I think it was great that Lauren's parents were present while Ben and Lauren were in Indiana. Lauren had spent maybe a few hours with Ben's family, and he with hers and having both sets of parents there had them on more equal footing. IMO brilliant! By they time they got to Oregon, Ben knew Lauren's parents pretty well, so he could be himself with them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Her mom seems so sweet! While we wait for Benlo to be together again, I can't help but picture them seeing eachother and running towards eachother all giddy just like on HTD and FSD. Smiley

If only this part got recorded or maybe Lauren can snapchat this moment. Too much sweetness just by thinking about it

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:07 pm

So what do we speculate, is Lauren's mom arriving in Cali right now? Does anyone remember the date at IU? I thought it was the 14/15 but maybe it's just the 15th? I know Lauren's used to it, but she makes me exhausted thinking of her going from la to Denver with her stuff and then out to Indiana all by Thursday/Friday?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:15 pm

I'm thinking maybe her going to LA was a last minute thing possibly. With Ben in Florida perhaps she thought she'd just do it herself if she had nothing to do in Denver. Maybe they were going to do it after Indiana but Lauren just took the opportunity to do it now.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:18 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Ben having a drink coworker
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHgUupJxFA/

She also has a prior picture with ben
https://instagram.com/p/BB21JMoJxP4Gv9aY4pZAQ2eR_JHwhV6sf8CfT40/

Thanks for bringing the pics over AmoreBella Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Al wrote:I'm thinking maybe her going to LA was a last minute thing possibly. With Ben in Florida perhaps she thought she'd just do it herself if she had nothing to do in Denver. Maybe they were going to do it after Indiana but Lauren just took the opportunity to do it now.

I agreed. She said few times in interview before that Ben's going to help her packing. Maybe she thinks better for her not to waste her time while Ben went to work. Like last minute change of plan. Jmo

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 49 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:31 pm

I bet Florida was sprung on Ben last minute by work and he felt he had to go since they've been so generous with letting him have so much time off. Lauren probably took the opportunity to get to LA and pack. Her mom I'm sure was willing to help along with Mollie and Bryant, since they both live in the LA area.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:33 pm

Jolena wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Ben having a drink coworker
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHgUupJxFA/

She also has a prior picture with ben
https://instagram.com/p/BB21JMoJxP4Gv9aY4pZAQ2eR_JHwhV6sf8CfT40/

Thanks for bringing the pics over AmoreBella Smiley
Raymond James is a big firm with several offices in St. Pete. IMO they are a huge client of Ben's.  I'm so happy Ben is back working. Personally, if I were moving like Lauren, I'd want my mom, sister or friends helping me go thru all my personal things to pack, not my fiance, JMO I believe she's having everything shipped & not moving her things herself with a truck, etc. So, really no reason for Ben to be there, he'd probably just be in the way. Perhaps Ben & Lauren originally were going to move Lauren themselves, rent a truck, drive the car, but figured it cost more money, time and effort, than to just let a professional moving company do it, just a thought.

Googling Lindsey Marano, she an Account Mgr.  at Raymond James.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindsay-marano-871225a

http://www.raymondjames.com/about/

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms