SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 pm

^^^ Very true...real world=real love

I suspect they will revert to the SM activity level of my other favorite Des and Chris. We'll continue to see fan posts for a bit until they become "old news" and high profile activity/public outing posts like the recent games. Eventually that will slow down and then it will just be occassional posts of their own.

And IMO that is a very positive thing.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:47 pm

AmoreBella wrote:National grill cheese day

https://mobile.twitter.com/travelportland/status/719964218124939264/photo/1

Perfect! Soooo many memories. Who'd ever think one would be related to NGCD :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:50 pm

So does the company Ben works for have a branch in St. Petersburg?(I guess that may be obvious because he's there) I wonder if he'd ever be offered a position based out of there.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Al wrote:So does the company Ben works for have a branch in St. Petersburg?(I guess that may be obvious because he's there) I wonder if he'd ever be offered a position based out of there.

I think this is his company, so seems like no office in Fl. Maybe a sales call or something?
https://talisystech.com/about-us/contact-us/

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:08 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I'm proud too that they're getting back into their routine. It was a fun ride while they were on their making the rounds tour. Time for RL to kick in. **sigh**

They aren't going to disappear completely! Especially if they get married. My hope for them is that they emulate Jash or Chres, and honestly I feel that's the direction BenLo are going and it makes me so happy! They give us just enough without being overkill. For the most part, they live their real world lives, but they still let us in to see snippets. We have the TV wedding (FINGERS CROSSED) in front of us, countless little "couple updates," potential visits to future ATFR and MTA/WTA shows, and of course the occasional SM update. So, never fear.  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 2498057887

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:08 pm

Al wrote:So does the company Ben works for have a branch in St. Petersburg?(I guess that may be obvious because he's there) I wonder if he'd ever be offered a position based out of there.

I think tha Ben works for a software company called Talisys. I looked on website  (talisystech.com) and it lists locations as Golden, CO plus Little Rock, Arkansas and Dallas, Texas. He could be at a client site in Florida.

Edit...Forever beat me to punch!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

I think tha Ben works for a software company called Talisys. I looked on website  (talisystech.com) and it lists locations as Golden, CO plus Little Rock, Arkansas and Dallas, Texas. He could be at a client site in Florida.

Edit...Forever beat me to punch!

bestbud! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Thanks for the info yes

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Shall we wait till Friday for BenLo update Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Ben having a drink coworker
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHgUupJxFA/

She also has a prior picture with ben
https://instagram.com/p/BB21JMoJxP4Gv9aY4pZAQ2eR_JHwhV6sf8CfT40/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:35 pm

So Lauren's mom help Lauren packing and moving 

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 F02BR0I

Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell

Last edited by dyra on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 48 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:36 pm

How nice of her mom going to help her since Ben can't be there.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms