SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Marriage needs to be built on trust and work trips and this weekend's activities are good exercises in that. You need to trust that your spouse is committed and only has eyes for you...which IMO both Lauren and Ben do.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:38 pm

Just saw that Matt Hasselback is emceeing the cheerleading event. He and his wife Sarah are real class acts who do a lot of community and charity work. Hope Sarah is there because might be a nice couple for Ben and Lauren to meet.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:27 pm

I love how they are both so sporty. Seems like everything they do revolves around sports. I think they'll stick with doing stuff that gets them paid only if its stuff dear to them or that they truly like. Probably that's why Ben said we won't see him doing any teeth whitening ads.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Does anyone know where I can find clips of our couple from the show? I am probably going to download them to start my video but if they're all uploaded somewhere that would help a lot.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Does anyone know where I can find clips of our couple from the show? I am probably going to download them to start my video but if they're all uploaded somewhere that would help a lot.

I can't wait for you to do that video. I am having serious withdrawals.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Can you use utube! There is lots of their journey on there. . I spend too much time re watching them!
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:Marriage needs to be built on trust and work trips and this weekend's activities are good exercises in that. You need to trust that your spouse is committed and only has eyes for you...which IMO both Lauren and Ben do.

I also think that the 3 months they were in hiding proved that especially with Ben having to be all over promoting the show.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Junequilts wrote:Can you use utube!  There is lots of their journey on there. . I spend too much time re watching them!

Yes, I just rewatched all their parts.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:50 pm

It's waaaay too quiet in here! Come on guys, give us something! laugh out loud

Someone remind me, when are BenLo reuniting in Indiana? Tomorrow or Friday?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:It's waaaay too quiet in here! Come on guys, give us something! laugh out loud

Someone remind me, when are BenLo reuniting in Indiana? Tomorrow or Friday?

Good question...I would say tomorrow or Friday.  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 52 3806527698

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:04 pm

I think someone posted here they're scheduled for both days, Thursday and Friday, of the Little500. Whether they head to Indiana today or tomorrow probably depends on what time it starts.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Wake up at 6am every morning here hoping at least a Snapchat update from Lauren Praying  but nothing for today laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 52 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms