SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by casjacknick Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 pm

AmoreBella wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:.....

The "like a life life kiss " I always thought I saw a little tongue action from Lauren slipped through or is that just me?

I thought so too at 2:04, it also think she bit his lip after
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pesTZjsV8cU

You guys I just re-watched this because of your comments and even though I didn't see any lip biting or anything it reminded me SO MUCH of my love for them! I also had never caught before that she mentions in that clip that people notice how into him she is when he's around.... love them.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cila51290 Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Jolena wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Looking back when they exchanged their ILY's, I always loved the fact that the camera shook and zoomed in when Ben was about to say he loves Lauren too. It's like they couldn't even contain themselves in that moment. I love it so much. It made it feel even more raw and genuine.

The "like a life life kiss " I always thought I saw a little tongue action from Lauren slipped through or is that just me?

I didn't notice that in the life life clip . The one I want to see is the 1st kiss on the mansion steps at cocktail party on night 2 I think they cut away just when he went in for that kiss , they are staring at ea other and his arm is around her waist kind of like drawing her closer ( maybe someone can bring that clip over). Here all along thinking the 1st kiss was in the plane until she mentioned it at the FRC. sweet kiss

I think if we follow where Lauren's wine glass is at and where Ben's legs go you can tell they got closer to lean in for a kiss. My question is why did they even cut it? It's not like Ben didn't kiss other girls during that episode.

They start here
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 J586cg
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 Zpkis
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 212sgec
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 5nn7tu
Wine glass is away and they changed the way they were sitting from that first image.  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 Feff3l
That stare!
 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 33 S6lnio

My sc from this video
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Love your vid clips! Don't mind reliving their story over and over again!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:03 pm

That was a huge missed opportunity on their media tour that no one asked about the first kiss! Grrrr.... We went the whole time thinking the first kisses were those little pecks in the biplane. I want the details! laugh out loud

So- one thing I so respect about Ben and Lauren- I really think they are starting to fade to normal life. The SM updates are still there, but it's not overkill, not a ton, and they are starting to do it a little less. **edited**If they wanted to, they could sell out to endorcement deals and make a TON of money. Most who have any kind of name from this franchise do nowadays. Ben and Lauren just aren't following this path. I honestly wouldn't blame them, they'd make a ton of $$. But they just keep turning down stuff like that. Ben could have banked on DWTS too. Instead, I really believe them. Back to Denver, Ben's modest home (now Lauren's home too :sprinklehearts), and back to real world jobs so Ben "can support us." I just really, really respect them for not selling out. For one of the youngest couples ever to come out of this show, they seem like some of the most mature and grounded people with how they are handling everything. The Higgins and the Bushnell's really raised two stellar indoviduals. I'm sure they are very proud.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not compare other contestants in a FAN forum)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:04 pm

You'll are good! 

I think they kissed right at the point they cut away for Ben's itm. You're right Cila, their position changed and were sitting closer. That was a moment for them plus Ben saying in interview that he really wanted to kiss her after seeing her and stopping in his tracks (along those lines) 

To me, when watching their 1on1 and they seem so comfortable with her holding his hand fingers interlocked and the little kisses, I was like wait a minute they kissed before. It just felt like they did.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:26 pm

ITA, they felt so comfortable on the first 1-on-1 kissing, and Lauren went for it first, that I'm not surprised to find out it wasn't their first kiss.

I think they've had so many DMs on IG, that they chose to put their emails there. Most fans won't hopefully message them that way, IMO it's too personal.

I have no issue if they decide to start advertising stuff, it brings nice income, my problem is strictly health products.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:27 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BEB3UJUSNaU/

Still smiling with a fan after midnight when they landed in Denver.

i wonder if Ben is doing yard work today if it's nice in Denver.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Have we seen any pix of Ben's house in Denver?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:14 pm

I saw this article that showed a picture that was supposed to be their house. I have read almost everything on line and this is the only mention of it. Hope it is okay putting this info on. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3530665/Bachelor-couple-Ben-Higgins-Lauren-Bushnell-shop-home-moving-together.html#v-3212400481296270802
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Thanks so much for the link!!!
The house is very cute.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:I always thought the Mexico kisses were very hot and heavy. In one shot, Ben pulled Lauren in super close and fast and was pulling and messing with her hair. The camera zoomed waaaaaay back though, so you couldn't really see. It was the shot in front of the church.
Such a bummer that it was a church -- I was really hoping Ben was going to throw her up against those beautiful carved doors and give her an Arie-calibre kiss. :fanningfan
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I always thought the Mexico kisses were very hot and heavy. In one shot, Ben pulled Lauren in super close and fast and was pulling and messing with her hair. The camera zoomed waaaaaay back though, so you couldn't really see. It was the shot in front of the church.
Such a bummer that it was a church -- I was really hoping Ben was going to throw her up against those beautiful carved doors and give her an Arie-calibre kiss. :fanningfan
Too funny! I hoped the same but they might've cut that out as well. Ben seems fairly conservative and we most likely got what he only chose to do
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms