SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:25 pm

How do we know Des and Lauren are talking wedding dresses? Sorry if I missed it, I read back and didn't see it mentioned.

Found it, nvm!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cjr0204 Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:37 pm

In one of her IG posts, Lauren had of a picture of her bedroom, simply decorated with phrase "life is a balance of hanging on and letting go". I get the sense she doesn't hold on to too much and that with two full days of packing with help, that's she done. I think I remember her saying something somewhere

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 VIabmb1

Basically perfection

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 E00CTlv

Lauren changed her new default picture

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by flipflopz Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:39 pm

I love all of the updates and the movement in the right direction! So great that Lauren had family and friend help with packing, and based upon the latest IG post, it seems she is done with that project. Now, it's onto life in Denver. But first, hopefully by now she and Ben have had an amazing reunion after having been apart all week. Can't wait for all of the long weekend updates!

flipflopz

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:47 pm

tennischick80 wrote:They haven't seen each other in 4 days!! That's the longest they've gone since a month ago. I'm sure they'll have a monster, skin swallowing embrace, arms, legs, torsos intertwined once they lay eyes on each other again (the jog up to each other). We're lucky, we've seen what those look like! They know how to hold each other...so happy for them! I can't imagine Lauren is finished packing...you think? Maybe she's having packages shipped so she and Ben can return to Denver together after the weekend?
In her orig.tweet, she said she was going to LA to pack her stuff to send to Denver, assume that means shipping or a moving company (depends on what all she's taking), she does have a roommate, so maybe she'll leave the funiture?? I guess it depends on what is needed at Ben's house regarding furniture/beds, etc.

All I keep humming thinking of them seeing each other is that song "Reunited And It Feels So Good". whipped
Can't wait for all the pics and interviews from this wonderful fun-filled weekend in Indiana! heartbeat Love this couple.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:In her orig.tweet, she said she was going to LA to pack her stuff to send to Denver, assume that means shipping or a moving company (depends on what all she's taking), she does have a roommate, so maybe she'll leave the furniture??  I guess it depends on what is needed at Ben's house regarding furniture/beds, etc.

I think this is why doing what they actually did made sense (ie spending a couple of days in Denver - when Lauren painted the bedside table) before actually packing up her stuff in LA. That way she knew how much room they have, what (if any) furniture she might have in LA that she would or wouldn't want in Denver. I do think that it was more or less always her plan to pack her stuff but then send it (rather than bring it) to Denver.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 TCb2W8z

Finally reunited !

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:00 pm

clapping! clapping! That's what I was waiting for a picture, a pic of them back together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Another photo Ben and Lauren with fans
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEMrfOArKxs/

There are others of only Ben with fans

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 56 F1ei5t

I'd love to have the balls to hug Ben like that except I wouldn't out of courtesy to Lo. giggling

https://instagram.com/p/BEMs_nNx_Yg/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:41 pm

^^ uh yeah. I'm probably definitely being over protective of Lauren, but these girls need to BACK OFF a bit! That's an engaged man! Haha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ uh yeah. I'm probably definitely being over protective of Lauren, but these girls need to BACK OFF a bit! That's an engaged man! Haha

I agree sosleepy, I think she is crossing the line right there. Don't these girls think about the way they invade his space. Thank God it's the only one we saw going over the line.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms