SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cinn3 Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:21 am

I think once the kisses started heating up bachelor producers decided its best not to show for bens season jmo! A kiss that comes to mind is that episode where lauren says i could see not just a life but a life....LIFE they had a pretty sensual kiss that was cut...also, bachelor once put out a video of some of bens kisses (wish i could find it) but close ups of them and o my gosh...

Anyhow this is neither here nor there probably...
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:30 am

The kiss walking around in Mexico was pretty hot and heavy giggling

Starting from .41

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:51 am

Looking back when they exchanged their ILY's, I always loved the fact that the camera shook and zoomed in when Ben was about to say he loves Lauren too. It's like they couldn't even contain themselves in that moment. I love it so much. It made it feel even more raw and genuine.

The "like a life life kiss " I always thought I saw a little tongue action from Lauren slipped through or is that just me?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:17 am

I thought they hid so many things about their kisses! In the Mexico street kisses, they panned away and give back views  because it was so.... eyedrool  for them :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:01 am

Cila51290 wrote:.....

The "like a life life kiss " I always thought I saw a little tongue action from Lauren slipped through or is that just me?

I thought so too at 2:04, it also think she bit his lip after
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pesTZjsV8cU

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 am

AmoreBella wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:.....

I thought so too at 2:04, it also think she bit his lip after
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pesTZjsV8cU

or i think it was the other way around

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:58 am

It's a shame this ended up not airing because I think this was by far their most passionate kiss. Their desire for eachother is so evident looking at Ben's hands under her shirt and their open mouthed kissing.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 32 292maus
Source: abc episode 8 still

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:08 am

There was so much left on the cutting room floor with these two. I'd love to see their 'boring conversations' Lauren has mentioned. And Ben talked about chucking a bottle of tequila by the pool, I'd LOVE to see that.

Do we think they're staying in Denver until the uni event and then going to LA for Lauren's crap?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:37 am

I think a lot of stuff had to be edited/cut with Lauren and Ben or it would have been even more obvious than it already was that she was his pick!

Yeah, fingersandtoes, I assume they will be in Denver until they have to go to that event. She probably will be doing more home renovations this week! I wonder if they will drive to LA to get her stuff? If she has like big items it would be crazy to have those shipped.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:00 am

I always thought the Mexico kisses were very hot and heavy. In one shot, Ben pulled Lauren in super close and fast and was pulling and messing with her hair. The camera zoomed waaaaaay back though, so you couldn't really see. It was the shot in front of the church.

ETA: maybe they will fly into LA one way, but drive a UHAUL back? Or hire movers? I'm guessing she has big items she wants to bring and she's going to need a truck. I'm guessing she also has a car in LA that she'd like to get to Denver.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:09 am

Cinn3 wrote:I think once the kisses started heating up bachelor producers decided its best not to show for bens season jmo! A kiss that comes to mind is that episode where lauren says i could see not just a life but a life....LIFE they had a pretty sensual kiss that was cut...also, bachelor once put out a video of some of bens kisses (wish i could find it) but close ups of them and o my gosh...

Anyhow this is neither here nor there probably...

Do we know the kiss was cut because of interview commentary or was it in deleted scenes? I came into the season late and had to catch up on Amazon, so I missed details like this.

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:52 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Looking back when they exchanged their ILY's, I always loved the fact that the camera shook and zoomed in when Ben was about to say he loves Lauren too. It's like they couldn't even contain themselves in that moment. I love it so much. It made it feel even more raw and genuine.

I didn't notice that in the life life clip . The one I want to see is the 1st kiss on the mansion steps at cocktail party on night 2 I think they cut away just when he went in for that kiss , they are staring at ea other and his arm is around her waist kind of like drawing her closer ( maybe someone can bring that clip over). Here all along thinking the 1st kiss was in the plane until she mentioned it at the FRC. sweet kiss
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms