SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by dyra Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 HwZjQak

You us too well Ben, please

Lauren replied 

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 MDcRtvI

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Otzxuc
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 T7ed7r

Sc: laurenbushnell

It's a video of Lauren videotaping Ben, he says to put it away and Lauren says you wanted me to update people of our exciting life so this is what you get. They are riding in a car and Ben is blinded by Lauren's phone flash.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Snapchat : Lauren_bushnell
Upload by me

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 pm

They crack me up!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Ben be like okay im regretting now laugh out loud and I just love Lauren being playful and sassy to her man.. definitely another side of Lauren we haven't seen on tv

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:46 pm

Ben is like a little kid with that UGH face wearing his seatbelt. Looking like he's about to say, "Mommmmm, Lauren's posting snaps of me!!" Cutie pie!
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:55 pm

When are they going to change their profile pics to them as a couple? Alright, they are a little busy at the moment! But, I think if and when Lauren moves in ... that'll be very telling that this couple is here to stay...they seem like they have a blast together. I think they're probably tired of being so famous already. I'd imagine it is a blessing & curse.

Who is driving in that sc? Ben's right...."The girl's incredible!" I love that they consider themselves boring. Those quiet moments at home are to be cherished! I bet Ben's mom is loving every second. Again, another sign these two are the real deal...mom and fiancee shopping together. When has that ever happened from a couple on this show? Well, that sm captured? What a duo! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 2498057887 They definitely don't disappoint!

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:57 pm

I am really glad that Lauren is bonding with Ben's parents.  They seemed to really accept her at ATFR.  Ben's dad hugged 3 times also.  They are so happy that she makes their son happy.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:58 pm

P.S. I love Lauren's emoji eyeroll in the reply to the girl saying her life is in shambles...
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 PE9R1cH

Understood. No worries Lolo

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:01 am

Was Ben getting snappy with Snap? giggling The perfect revenge is getting his own acct using his own phone . Works for me Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 am

ig could be work for him too, my guess Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 1710264613

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575