SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Cinn3 wrote:& apparently from IG iser averysusee Lauren was with her sister and Bens mother Amy at Nordstrom Rack ( & Ben next door)

?

IG averysuseeLAUREN B Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 1f600 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 1f600 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 1f600

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 1390208_1036617013051079_914297436_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by SarahD Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:58 pm

[quote="Cila51290"][img]https://2img.net/h/oi67.tinypic.com/iqa1ds.png

https://instagram.com/p/BDO1Gl-Aapm/

It looks like Ben is already starting to do yard work.  Love that so many people are attesting to how cute they are. These photos are just normal people seeing them going about their seemingly daily life.  Most people would say this is boring but this is life...simple.  

Ben really ended up with the woman perfect for him and so did Lauren. So happy seeing these two doing normal stuff like Lauren shopping at places selling $9.97. High clap
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:02 pm

^^^^^^^^ thumbsup ^^^^^^
They were honest with each other and can benefit from that now. I forgot about the Ben's love for yard work and they'd be in that section. Bird feeders for Denver?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Everything Lauren told Ben during their first date was basically the woman Ben had been looking for all along. He was so intrigued and just in awe with everything coming out of Lauren's mouth during that whole date. Lauren's "I just like simple things & yard work" sealed the deal for Ben. No wonder he thought it was "too good to be true" cause it's literally everything he's ever wanted in his future wife. Now he's doing the simple things with Lauren. beatingheart
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Everything Lauren told Ben during their first date was basically the woman Ben had been looking for all along. He was so intrigued and just in awe with everything coming out of Lauren's mouth during that whole date. Lauren's "I just like simple things & yard work" sealed the deal for Ben. No wonder he thought it was "too good to be true" cause it's literally everything he's ever wanted in his future wife. Now he's doing the simple things with Lauren. beatingheart

Ben was quite giggly when Lauren was talking about how her dad is like "Have you seen the lawn?" I bet Ben was laughing so much because it reminded him of himself.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Ben's blog about that date......

I was just so struck by how comfortable it felt with Lauren, though. I really meant it that I almost had to hold myself back from moving too fast because it really felt so easy with Lauren.

I mean, even when she was talking about how her dad loves to do yard work, I kept thinking, "So do I!" (I know, I know, but I really do!) giggling

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-exit-alex-morgan-kelly-ohara-soccer-group-date-episode-3

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Mollie posted a picture on IG of her eating In & Out Burger by herself in LA. Looks like she has not reunited with her sis.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:49 pm

IMHO while they are settling in its one week past finale and they are still on vacation/doing press. To me real life will start once Lauren is settled in Denver and they are starting to go do normal things once ste gets her bearings. That time period will be the true test. So far I have a great feeling about these two but time will tell.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:23 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Mollie posted a picture on IG of her eating In & Out Burger by herself in LA. Looks like she has not reunited with her sis.  

The pic upthread said her sister was with her shopping.

Can someone clarify?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:29 pm

I didn't look at the IG, but it could be that the photo poster and her sister were shopping and ran into Lauren.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:IMHO while they are settling in its one week past finale and they are still on vacation/doing press.  To me real life will start once Lauren is settled in Denver and they are starting to go do normal things once ste gets her bearings.  That time period will be the true test.  So far I have a great feeling about these two but time will tell.

Normally I watch this show for the fun of it, but this season I really saw the love story between Ben and Lauren. As long as Lauren was there, not a girl there stood the chance of turning Ben's head. This is just about as close to falling in love at first sight as I have ever seen on this show.

If they take their time and not let the outside (SM) people get to them, I can really see them getting married. That's a first for me since Sean and Kat. laugh out loud They have a lot of common interests and they have two wonderful families standing behind them. So if it doesn't work I think it would be something big in the future that caused it because as far as I can see they have worked out all the little things that got them to where they are today. Best of luck to them and thanks for a great season.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Mollie posted a picture on IG of her eating In & Out Burger by herself in LA. Looks like she has not reunited with her sis.  

The pic upthread said her sister was with her shopping.

Can someone clarify?
Averysusee IG: her sister is pretty too
....yeah haha she was there too.
Lauren's sis was shopping with her.
yes and her sister and ben was there too but in a different store.

This is the gist of it.  Somebody asks if Mollie's bf was there and she says no. There must have been some confusion on who Mollie is. Maybe Ben has a young looking aunt or a cousin?

ETA; Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 67 2cz5wn8
Credit: molliebushnell

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575