SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Happy birthday to Ben... and new video Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/03/23/ben-and-lauren-you-are-the-best-thing-ray-lamontagne-video/

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:20 pm

So good, Soph!!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Julie81 wrote:So good, Soph!!!
Thanks Julie (and big hugs to you! bestbud! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:31 pm

lightredemption wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Ben loves wearing everything that has to do with Portland now. giggling
Adorable! I hope its her beanie specifically that he is wearing

Sidenote but I love the way Ben looks at Lauren during the EW interview where she talks about how she felt during their first date:
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Lb312
My SC
Now who doesn't want to see their first kiss
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:45 pm

Enjoyed both your vids sophie! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Idlemess wrote:Great job on the video, I love it. 

Thanks to your video it pointed out something that I've noticed with Ben and Lauren. They have a bit of the "animal love" I call it that because if you look at how animals are affectionate it exemplify what they do. 
Ben loves to snuggle deep into Lauren's neck, touch foreheads, kiss/nuzzle side of face or forehead, etc. He does a lot with her laugh out loud

Moved from a non-discussion thread.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15494

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Thanks all! I did try and have a lot of those tender moments, kiss on cheeks, nose to nose, etc in this video.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:09 am

Sophie!!! It was so good it made me cry! I want you to know that I didn't realize how often he put his forehead on hers until the end when you showed us all the different times. You pick such great moments for your videos and you do such a good job telling their story with the song you choose. Brilliant. Loved it. Make a thousand more. Thanks in Advance!
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:31 am

sophienette wrote:Happy birthday to Ben... and new video Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/03/23/ben-and-lauren-you-are-the-best-thing-ray-lamontagne-video/

thanks soph, Good job LOVED IT !! clapping!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:47 am

Idlemess wrote:
lightredemption wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Ben loves wearing everything that has to do with Portland now. giggling
Adorable! I hope its her beanie specifically that he is wearing

Sidenote but I love the way Ben looks at Lauren during the EW interview where she talks about how she felt during their first date:
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Lb312
My SC
Now who doesn't want to see their first kiss

I would love to see a picture of that first kiss. I thought the first kiss was in the airplane until she mentioned at the FRC that it was on the steps of the mansion. I'm thinking it was probably night 2 when she interupted him while he was talking to Lace . The same night he gave her the picture of them from the first night sitting in what looks like the same spot. I'll bet Ben & lauren have that pic of their first kiss, does anyone have the guts to tweet them and ask them to post it for us? Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by July Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:36 am

New/Old fan pic of them from their time in NYC
https://twitter.com/fontgurrl/status/712494713043980288
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:44 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 VBtWNVC

On a different note, Lauren's gonna hit ig milestone of 1M followers soon. Maybe by the end of this week

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575