SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by July Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:15 pm

SO sweet!! I love polaroids! awwww
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by dyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:16 pm

woke up at 4AM for the update. Thank you Lauren Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 3806527698

Last edited by dyra on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:17 pm

the "forever" part heartglasses
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Awww! And Polaroids, I love them!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:21 pm

I am squeeing from that snap chat and then the IG post from Lauren Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 1f60d
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:25 pm

And Ben liked it straight away. They seem to have a nice day by the lake.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:29 pm

BenLo sweetness overload. More picture/snapchat please in honor of Ben's special day :yes:

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 77 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:33 pm

They never disappoint! Good for them...
snapchat with the filter...love how Lauren is trying to keep a straight face until the end so that her shades and mustache are in tact. He never can hide the amusement in his voice around her. She impresses him & also brings out the best chuckle in him. They have so much fun together, you can just tell. Happy birthday, dear, dear boy! 28 years young. (I'm 36 and feel old now). I suppose you're only as old as you feel, though, so then, I feel like I'm about 28.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:34 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
July wrote:Don't know how to bring it over here, but Lauren just updated her snapchat! Ben is confused by snapchat filters and looks like they are hanging out by the lake. giggling giggling

Please try to bring it over if you can...I don't have sc. Does he seem annoyed? Is it a video or photo?
Isn't there a lake in Warsaw? The one they boated around... wonder if that's where they are. Tomorrow, I think, is the BYC event.
I think this is what Ben meant by vacation ... moving is definitely work and tough, so I understand they want a little down time with family first.

He doesn't seem annoyed at all. It's cute! Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please read the FAN FORUM rules. Comparison of other contestants in a negative manner CANNOT be discussed in a FAN FORUM.
I wasn't meaning to be negative just pointing something out sorry
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:18 pm

casjacknick wrote:Sophie!!! It was so good it made me cry! I want you to know that I didn't realize how often he put his forehead on hers until the end when you showed us all the different times. You pick such great moments for your videos and you do such a good job telling their story with the song you choose. Brilliant. Loved it. Make a thousand more. Thanks in Advance!

Thanks, I love making them and I love making other fans happy Smiley bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:20 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Soph, That could be their wedding song...WHAT A VIDEO! Top 2 videos I've seen yet. What a present to BEN! Hopefully, you posted it on his twitter or IG & tagged them? I know I need to let them go, but I'm having difficulty. Thankfully, I'm not as compulsive about checking their feeds as I was even a couple days ago. If I need a video montage gal, you're hired! Do you do it professionally???

thanks and to everyone who told me they love my videos, you guys kep me going Smiley

I did tag them, but they didnt reply, I just hope they see them Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575