SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by jupi Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:10 am

Diana wrote:"My desire from here on out is to live for you, commit to you, to love you, to hold you, to kiss you a lot"

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN. heartbeat

IMO this quote is why I never quite understood the comments on how Ben was all me me me, and only focused on what Lauren could do for him and not what he could do for her.

I see him continuing to back up his promise with his actions, and that's good enough for me.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seo2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:11 am

Diana wrote:I love this heartbeat

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 12826074_245191479155822_1911476596_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwODMzNzg2MDU2NDQ3NjQzMQ%3D%3D
lindsayliles #tbt one of fav moments from last fall. The night this beauty got engaged. @higgins.ben is one lucky guy! #TheBachelor #purejoy #bachelornation

Just looked at this on Instagram and there's a fan page that commented there called " benlohiggnell" -- I love it!!
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:12 am

ForeverLove wrote:
dyra wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 SMA7MCG

Awwww "my girl" heartbeat

Umm, these two are hitting me right in my ovaries! My cup runneth over with them.

Ikr !!! I don't know if this is the correct expression but my ovaries just exploded every time they posted something sneakyl

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:14 am

dyra wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 SMA7MCG

Awwww "my girl" heartbeat
My hormones cannot handle this laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:19 am

And already talking about the babies, I get it  laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:25 am

dyra wrote:And already talking about the babies, I get it  laugh out loud

Looks like puppying giggling So Ben might be a paw when they get their first puppy. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:31 am

ForeverLove wrote:

Looks like puppying giggling So Ben might be a paw when they get their first puppy. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 3806527698

giggling y'all are so funny and sooooo not alone. :cutesmile!:

Ms. LB looks stunning. She glows and reinacting Lion King
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:32 am

Nala and Simba giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:37 am

Idlemess wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

giggling y'all are so funny and sooooo not alone. :cutesmile!:

Ms. LB looks stunning. She glows and reinacting Lion King

Lion King is such a great Broadway production! Inspirational and beautiful! Good choice Ben! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:46 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
leselihau wrote:Advice from Des to Ben/Lauren:

http://seattlerefined.com/lifestyle/dear-ben-from-des-your-relationship-begins-now

Source:  Seattle Refined

That made me cry!! Way to go Des!!

Yes!! I would be so incredibly happy if Lauren took Des up on offer and she made her dress.

Great advice and it seems like they plan on following it. I would love to see Des and Lauren working on the BenLo wedding together.

I truly hope they end up with the joyful and beautiful life that Chris and Des have.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:52 am

https://twitter.com/ryansutter/status/709589176002318338

More support in Denver

https://twitter.com/ryansutter/status/709581436177686530

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:56 am

IForeverLove wrote:

I cannot with one of the comment on ig  "I think they prego" rofl

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575