SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:10 am

Ben said the song My Girl describes their relationship so this part stuck out to me

"I don't need no money, fortune or fame.
I've got all the riches, baby, one man can claim.
Well, I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl)."
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:11 am

https://instagram.com/p/BDBsfsKQ3M4/

Elan Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 3806527698 giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 am

This look exchanged between them on the LCD is super adorable heartbeat

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Vy9wn9T
(gif made by me)

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:20 am

Since Ben likes oldies, here are lyrics that match BenLo too.

Time... I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life...
Lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be
Someone waiting home for me...

Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you...
All of my life...

Looking back as lovers go walking past...
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place
Would I recognize the face?

Yeah, it's telling me it might be you

So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake
And we've so much love to make

I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time...
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life...

I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before...

Yeah, it's telling me it must be you
And I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life...

It's you..
It's you...
I've been waiting for all of my life...

Maybe it's you...
Maybe it's you...

Maybe it's you...
Maybe it's you...

(bbm, you never quite understand what true love feels like when others say they found it. You have to experience yourself to know . ) Ben and Lauren now know  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 1f495

Lyric source http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/stephen_bishop/it_might_be_you.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:21 am

jupi wrote:This look exchanged between them on the LCD is super adorable heartbeat

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Vy9wn9T
(gif made by me)

Wow Jupi! Great capture! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:24 am

jupi wrote:This look exchanged between them on the LCD is super adorable heartbeat

(gif made by me)
His face Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 3806527698

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:37 am

^^^omg...reminds me of Jack Nicholson in the Shining! That poor boy was so exhausted, not sleeping, not eating...said he lost 15 pounds.

My goodness, it's a wonder he was barely functional. So happy to have him back and better then ever thanks to Lauren.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:41 am

(gif made by me)

Ben's  scary laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:47 am

The comments on IG make me so sick! I hope they take what Des said to heart.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:48 am

dyra wrote:

(gif made by me)

Ben's  scary laugh out loud

Just because of this gif, I'm watching that date again. yes  More gifs please. For examination purposes of course :cutesmile!:

Ok! I love how's she's playing with his ear too! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:33 am

But from the sounds of it, Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell aren’t as thrilled with the idea of a televised wedding, and Bachelor Nation may have to be content with reading about it afterward.

hissyfit  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 2292733854

http://www.inquisitr.com/2899850/lauren-bushnell-ben-higgins-wedding-happy-bachelor-couple-plans-to-walk-the-aisle-but-most-likely-not-on-television/

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:47 am

ForeverLove wrote:But from the sounds of it, Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell aren’t as thrilled with the idea of a televised wedding, and Bachelor Nation may have to be content with reading about it afterward.

hissyfit  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 2292733854

http://www.inquisitr.com/2899850/lauren-bushnell-ben-higgins-wedding-happy-bachelor-couple-plans-to-walk-the-aisle-but-most-likely-not-on-television/

as long as they get married I don't mind whether it got televised or not, you know they like simple things and wasn't crying for attention. But, if they want to share the special day with us, am absolutely excited to watch. And I don't buy this articles either.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575