SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Who is that? A producer?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FMG2015 Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Ihttp://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-fiancee-lauren-bushnell-are-beyond-happy-w167592

"But if this ends right now and we go back to normal, we are both beyond happy."

Ahh, reminds me of Ben's comment about staying at the Hampton inn. Ben definitely found his person.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:39 pm

"My desire from here on out is to live for you, commit to you, to love you, to hold you, to kiss you a lot"

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN. heartbeat

Ihttp://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-ben-higgins-fiancee-lauren-bushnell-are-beyond-happy-w167592

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:47 pm

^ My absolute favourite part of the proposal!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:56 pm

Diana wrote:"My desire from here on out is to live for you, commit to you, to love you, to hold you, to kiss you a lot"

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN. heartbeat

This and
"Lauren"
"What?"
"You're my person!"

He may have loved someone else but he never told her that.
Gets me every. single. time.
That and I cannot stop watching the families ending of the After the Final Rose.
I know Ben couldn't have guessed that they would all get to come on stage and the dad's would get to talk but just seeing the dads holding hands behind them and Lauren and his parents and Ben and her siblings. I just.... ugh makes me cry every time.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:58 pm

I agreed. A really heart melting moment when he say that beatingheart

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:02 am

"My desire from here on out is to live for you." Just gah. heartbeat

And I loved, loved, loved everything about his phone call with Lauren's dad. He was SO confident. I think he must have stunned Mr. Bushnell with all that confidence and sincerity. And the fist pump! That's maybe one of my favorite moments from the whole season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:05 am

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 SMA7MCG

Awwww "my girl" heartbeat

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:07 am

:tissuebox :sprinklehearts

Why are they so adorable!!!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:07 am

And to know Gray's Anatomy tweeted their congrats too. That hasn't happened before right? They knew exactly what "you're my person " meant and saw it in BenLo. RL imitating art!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:08 am

dyra wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 SMA7MCG

Umm, these two are hitting me right in my ovaries! My cup runneth over with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:10 am

ForeverLove wrote:
dyra wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 SMA7MCG

Umm, these two are hitting me right in my ovaries! My cup runneth over with them.

I know right!! I grinned so bad when I saw his post.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575