SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:13 am

StationWagon wrote:
seton wrote:
StationWagon wrote:  He ruined the show for me! .

The cry of all Nicky lovers and those who are not fans alike!! hehehe hehehe hehehe

Even though I disagree with everything else you write in this thread.  That was hilarious.  Dangit! You got me with your marvalous snark!  

Cheers! You took it exactly as I meant it. I'm still giggling. wine

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by StationWagon Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:18 am

seton wrote:
StationWagon wrote:
seton wrote:

The cry of all Nicky lovers and those who are not fans alike!! hehehe hehehe hehehe

Even though I disagree with everything else you write in this thread.  That was hilarious.  Dangit! You got me with your marvalous snark!  

Cheers! You took it exactly as I meant it. I'm still giggling. wine

Good, it was a great joke. Now if you would just stop making fun of my one and only fave cast member we could be best friends! Too much to ask I know. Even as a fan I can see that he gives you a lot of material to work with :gotcha:

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:22 am

peggy0221 wrote:
snipped

And I 100% agree with you, he's just the same kind of dude like all others from this franchise. So this is the same reason why I don't get it, he's been held to a Saint standard but he's a proven jerk.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 28 3806527698

Nope, I am treating him like I treat all the people who go on this show and then live off it afterwards.  And maybe he is paying part of his way with investments, but he is also shilling on SM and making many paid appearances. I mock others for doing this, so now I mock Nick too.

I also make fun of the people who go on this show repeatedly, so now I will make fun of Nick and not feel bad for him when he gets tons of negativity and a bad edit, he was fooled twice, so now he is a fool, if I expect anything different this time then I am the fool.

So now I don't hold him to a Saint standard, just treating him like the other jerks.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:23 am

The crew are setting up their boom mics as we speak. sneakyl

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:24 am

stuckinsc wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
snipped

And I 100% agree with you, he's just the same kind of dude like all others from this franchise. So this is the same reason why I don't get it, he's been held to a Saint standard but he's a proven jerk.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 28 3806527698

Nope, I am treating him like I treat all the people who go on this show and then live off it afterwards.  And maybe he is paying part of his way with investments, but he is also shilling on SM and making many paid appearances. I mock others for doing this, so now I mock Nick too.

I also make fun of the people who go on this show repeatedly, so now I will make fun of Nick and not feel bad for him when he gets tons of negativity and a bad edit, he was fooled twice, so now he is a fool, if I expect anything different this time then I am the fool.

So know I don't hold him to a Saint standard, just treating him like the other jerks.

I don't see him as a "jerk" for going on multiple shows. If he treats people with respect his isn't being a jerk IMO. He knows what he's getting himself into and I applaud him for not caring that other people call him a fool.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:29 am

JMO, but people who expect their fans to pay to see them are a kind of jerks.  It is gross to expect people who work hard to pay for the honor of being near you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, but people who expect their fans to pay to see them are a kind of jerks.  It is gross to expect people who work hard to pay for the honor of being near you.

It's not like it's his idea. If he was personally setting up these events saying "Hey guys let's get these sheep to pay us money" than maybe I would have a different opinion. If all he is doing is showing up to events that have already been doing this kind of thing for a while...I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing...get payed to just be somewhere instead of going to my hard boring job...yep I'd rather take some selfies.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:43 am

StationWagon wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:JMO, but people who expect their fans to pay to see them are a kind of jerks.  It is gross to expect people who work hard to pay for the honor of being near you.

It's not like it's his idea. If he was personally setting up these events saying "Hey guys let's get these sheep to pay us money" than maybe I would have a different opinion. If all he is doing is showing up to events that have already been doing this kind of thing for a while...I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing...get payed to just be somewhere instead of going to my hard boring job...yep I'd rather take some selfies.

That is fine, I would not. I don't respect anyone who does it. Many do it, you are correct, but I fail to admire any of them. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 am

Apparently when you sell your soul to the devil (MF and Co.) by signing up for this silly show, your priorities, self-awareness, self-respect and good old common sense seem to be lost, at least for the most part. Some manage to walk away and never look back, other than keeping the friendships formed.  Those tend to be my favs.  The repeat offenders just seem to be willing to give up more and more no matter how bad it makes them look, just for the opportunity to shill products, make paid appearance, etc. And from the outside looking in at the glimpses they all give us to discuss on this board, it seems it's easier and easier to justify all the things they choose to do.  

Growing up I don't think I ever fully realized just how powerful the phrase "just because you can, doesn't mean you should" actually was.  Now as an adult, it's one I hold dear.  And I truly think many from Bachnation would benefit from learning.  JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:46 am

stuckinsc wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
snipped

So now I don't hold him to a Saint standard, just treating him like the other jerks.

I don't mean you, stuck.
Hold him to a jerk standard is the right thing to do. I just don't understand when people say he is a jerk but expect him to act like a saint who would be doing things other alumn won't do.

I like Nick not because he's any special than others, simply because he has a kind heart and he knows how to deal with negativity. This hasn't changed after all his appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:Nope with a third show he is Bukowski, they share a territory now.

:yes:  And that is not a legacy to aspire to IMO.  Plus Nick should be past this silliness at his age, again, IMO.

bleuberry wrote:The crew are setting up their boom mics as we speak. sneakyl

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 28 3806527698  But also  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 28 2292733854 . I can't subject my ears to that again.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:58 am

That is their choice if they want to pay to see Nick or whoever . Nick is asked if he says yes he is not forcing anyone to PAY to see him they do it because they are a fan. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips