SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by KBiegs88 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:09 pm

nannymargie wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I would bet a million $$$, that's the People shoot!

What would be the reason for using that for a People Shoot.  It's nothing they ever did before and looks odd to me.

I actually think the home is gorgeous. But thats cause it's totally my style. And I could see it being very romantic setting for a photoshoot.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by pander3575 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:12 pm

One thing the article said was that it was very private and surrounded by a lot of trees. So they may take a lot of the photos outside instead of in the house. I happen to like the inside of the house too.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:14 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

What would be the reason for using that for a People Shoot.  It's nothing they ever did before and looks odd to me.

I actually think the home is gorgeous. But thats cause it's totally my style. And I could see it being very romantic setting for a photoshoot.

I must be looking at the wrong thing what home are you talking about?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Can his F1 throw that striped shirt in the garbage please :halo:

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Al wrote:Can his F1 throw that striped shirt in the garbage please :halo:

My thoughts exactly. That better not be photoshoot attire laugh out loud

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:24 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I mean I think that could be the location. Not that that's the actual photo.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:26 pm

avacaroline wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I understood what you were saying I just couldn't understand why the shoot would be around band equipment but the I found the pictures of the house.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:26 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
Al wrote:Can his F1 throw that striped shirt in the garbage please :halo:

My thoughts exactly. That better not be photoshoot attire laugh out loud

Maybe it was part of his disguise not to be recognized cantstopl

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I understood what you were saying I just couldn't understand why the shoot would be around band equipment but the I found the pictures of the house.

yes It's a pretty location. Especially the back deck looking in to the house and the chandelier.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Could there be some kind of "Bachelor family" related event tomorrow? Too many (imo) coming to LA, on a Friday. Seems too early to travel for ATFR, that won't tape until Monday. So far:

Andi
Jade and Tanner
Chris and Shawn (per Chris IG someone said)

Anyone else?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:44 pm

avacaroline wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

yes It's a pretty location. Especially the back deck looking in to the house and the chandelier.  

Is a safe house out of the question??
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:45 pm

IDK it feasibly could be a closed set for AFTR and be live. In that case it could film before the live slot Monday 10pm EDST.  They have done that before.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra