SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 CbTbDMkUkAAvkvW
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
When you can't remember if you closed the garage door...
@BachelorABC #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:24 am

Caila really reminded me of Sharleen tonight during the rose ceremony.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:25 am

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 CbTcxtDUAAAfRvf
Good Morning America ‏@GMA  
Retweet if you wish @chrisbharrison could give you relationship advice. @BachelorABC #TheBachelor

That's like Dennis Rodman being a USA diplomat when he went to N. Korea. A true WTF moment. Chris Manson probably has a entourage of blow up dolls for those rare dates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:25 am

Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5
i love yall.Thank u for showing me SO much kindness & love. And @benhiggi -u are wonderful! I feel lucky that I got to know u! #TheBachelor

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:26 am

Do we think that Jojo's brothers really go after Ben, or its sliced and diced?

Families are a wild card...also, I'd be extremely skeptical if my sister was in that position, and I'd expect her to be if I were...

I could see Ben getting along with Lauren's family well. Eeek, on Amanda's HTD...Ben's not ready to be a dad. I wonder if Amanda gets the Emily M./ single mother Bachelorette angle.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:27 am

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 CbTdogNWEAAxTBD
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:27 am

Um, I'm the scene where Ben was kissing Lauren on the roof, either Ben had a roll of quarters in his pocket or.......... :uptonogood

I think it would have been a great time to have his hands in his pockets. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:28 am

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 CbTTDHhUkAUF_Lm
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin  
Worst hoedown ever. #TheBachelor
This reminds me of Farmer's proposal / kick-Becca-to-the-curb barn last season. Becca must have such a feeling of deja vu! Yes, you've done this before.  :yes:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:28 am

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 · 3m3 minutes ago
i love yall.Thank u for showing me SO much kindness & love. And @benhiggi -u are wonderful! I feel lucky that I got to know u! #TheBachelor

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:29 am

mizzoufan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What happened to "this could change everything"??
very good question

May be sound bite for previews. Heck, CH has said that so many times in so many seasons, they might have pulled it from another reel for effect on "On this season of the Bachelor...," especially when "Mesnicks" has been so present.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:29 am

nutty1 wrote:Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5

Did she add, take care of my friend Lauren? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:30 am

I can just see Ben fitting in with Lauren's family over Jojo's. They are an extremely wealthy family and although that's not a bad thing at all, I just don't see Ben fitting in well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen