SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 pm

When Ben looks at JoJo there just doesn't seem to be the gooey, soft look in his eyes that he has when he looks at Lauren.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Sprite wrote:When Ben looks at JoJo there just doesn't seem to be the gooey, soft look in his eyes that he has when he looks at Lauren.

:yes: thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Sometimes when Ben talks to Jojo it sounds scripted not coming from the heart I think tptb told him he has to show more interest in the other girls not just Lauren jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:JoJo is getting a lot of good alone time with Ben as opposed to being surrounded by so many people, lots more intimate, IMO.
I agree. One on One would be better then surrounded by strangers.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Ben and JoJo conversation is very real and honest. That's what's missing with Lauren no real coversations no deepth

I think it's hidden to develop Jojo's story. Unraveling someone's trust issues are always real but will she revert again ? That will be Ben's problem. I get it between Ben and Jojo but his heart is elsewhere imo

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:54 pm

I know JoJo is the F2 girl but I like her. She is pretty and so well spoken. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:55 pm

timfan wrote:Sometimes when Ben talks to Jojo it sounds scripted not coming from the heart I think tptb told him he has to show more interest in the other girls not just Lauren jmo

True, he could have been told he's losing the other girls and so he has to amp things up to keep things going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:56 pm

I for one see the love story between ben and lauren and i have since the beginning. I love JoJo and i hope she gets to be the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:56 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:JoJo is getting a lot of good alone time with Ben as opposed to being surrounded by so many people, lots more intimate, IMO.
I agree. One on One would be better then surrounded by strangers.

again those were people that helped shape him as a kid. those for the most part weren't strangers minus a few of the kids. Plus she met his friends. what could be more intimate.

Lol and will those same friends accept Jojo is he chose her after meeting Lauren? And those kids. It won't be easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:57 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Ben and JoJo conversation is very real and honest. That's what's missing with Lauren no real coversations no deepth

I think it's hidden to develop Jojo's  story. Unraveling someone's trust issues are always real but will she revert again ? That will be Ben's problem. I get it between Ben and Jojo but his heart is elsewhere imo

This is so wrong of TPTB to encourage this conversation of Ben with Jojo.  Just for a show to get her to break down her guard, which, I think Jojo has really good institution, she can tell she really does not have his heart.  This just seems wrong. Very honest conversation on Jojo's part but not on Ben's part in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:58 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 CbTJs2aWcAEMZlR
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Around here we call those "The Right Reasons." #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Aww she looks so happy. does she have a dimple?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen