SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm

It's clear how the others reacted to Lauren B it's not true. Not even close to the reaction Olivia gets.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Leah is godd**n fatal attraction.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm

hahah and here comes her letdown!!!! take that you stupid biotch

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Why are they trying so hard to make sure we the audience know that Lauren B is the frontrunner? Is it possible that JoJo is actually F1

They did the same with Shawn last season, though, even going a step further and actually telling us that Kailtyn told him he was going to win. I don't like when the winner is so obvious, but that seems to be TPTB's thing now.
good point

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:16 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Why is Amanda caressing Emily arm? so weird

Yeah, she was being obsessive about it too. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:16 pm

I would luv to see all the gals go to Bens to vouch for Lauren..... Uugghhh

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:17 pm

At least we now have a doubt storyline with Lauren B. There was no doubt before.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Olivia looks pretty good now

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Olivia looks pretty good now

LOL .. Yup

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 CavHa_iWIAAfvDA
E! Online ‏@eonline
So Caila is: Funny ✔. Beautiful ✔. Sexy ✔. Smart ✔. REALLY SMILEY ✔. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 pm

What I don't get about this is where the hell was Leah before all this. Like where was she on the group dates in terms of making herself present to him, getting alone time, etc. It's like she was happy to just sort of hang around until she finally got giant size clue that with so few women left, she's likely going home, especially since most of them have all had more time than her. And realizing that she's just lost her damn mind.

Unreal has messed with my head so much that I'm almost wondering if this purely producer motivated, as in one of them told her, "you need to do something drastic or you are definitely going. Who do you think he has the most chemistry with - well what if you made him realize she's not so great. Go see him in his room, etc." Because this is all such a dramatic shift from what we've seen of her in the previous episodes.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:19 pm

lleyki wrote:What I don't get about this is where the hell was Leah before all this. Like where was she on the group dates in terms of making herself present to him, getting alone time, etc. It's like she was happy to just sort of hang around until she finally got giant size clue that with so few women left, she's likely going home, especially since most of them have all had more time than her. And realizing that she's just lost her damn mind.

Unreal has messed with my head so much that I'm almost wondering if this purely producer motivated, as in one of them told her, "you need to do something drastic or you are definitely going. Who do you think he has the most chemistry with - well what if you made him realize she's not so great. Go see him in his room, etc." Because this is all such a dramatic shift from what we've seen of her in the previous episodes.

That definitely happened. It's still Leah's fault for going along with it, but there was definite external motivation there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3