SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:59 pm

The Fleismeister considers that a snooze fest .. Doesn't draw in viewer .. So doesn't sell .. It's ALL about ratings .. And after 20successful seasons .. His recipe works

The show isn't about the friendships that develop .. It s about the lead finding a mate .. Regardless of who gets tromped on in the process .. What ever it takes to keep viewers coming back

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:49 pm

I normally don't like GD's, but I'm looking forward to this one. This SC really makes me LOL:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 P703CFY9
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Are all these shocked faces producer-driven or do these girls just naturally open their mouths all the time?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Ben in the back was hilarious. He was shaking his head "no" to the pig, then he even said "no!" out loud! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Did anyone notice how Ben, in the second preview in the first episode, keeps looking at Lauren in the water while swimming in episode 6. If that happened a lot I can assume it triggered Leahs (?) jealousy and problem with not having a one-and-one even more.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:Ben in the back was hilarious. He was shaking his head "no" to the pig, then he even said "no!" out loud! Lol

yes! I couldn't stop laughing cantstopl
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Jeepers wrote:The Fleismeister considers that a snooze fest .. Doesn't draw in viewer .. So doesn't sell .. It's ALL about ratings .. And after 20successful seasons .. His recipe works

The show isn't about the friendships that develop .. It s about the lead finding a mate .. Regardless of who gets tromped on in the process .. What ever it takes to keep viewers coming back

I wanted to add: The history of the show is to push the envelope. It MF's own words(you can look this up, I don't take credit) was the show is a social dating experiment. The prototype was "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire". Think of along the lines of jumping the shark, psychological testing used to spark certain states of mind(adrenaline dates). Do not think along the lines of kumbaya.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Miyala wrote:Did anyone notice how Ben, in the second preview in the first episode, keeps looking at Lauren in the water while swimming in episode 6. If that happened a lot I can assume it triggered Leahs (?) jealousy and problem with not having a one-and-one even more.
I actually think he and Becca were talking about the rainbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The Fleismeister considers that a snooze fest .. Doesn't draw in viewer .. So doesn't sell .. It's ALL about ratings .. And after 20successful seasons .. His recipe works

I wanted to add: The history of the show is to push the envelope. It MF's own words(you can look this up, I don't take credit) was the show is a social dating experiment. The prototype was "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire".  Think of along the lines of jumping the shark, psychological testing used to spark certain states of mind(adrenaline dates). Do not think along the lines of kumbaya.
I understand Fleiss is conducting a social experiment (or was), and I personally wouldn't want the interactions to be all kumbaya. But so much more can be done with this show within the normal confines of the social experiment itself between lead and contestants. With some tweaks here and there, this show could be exciting again and still dramatic enough. The high adrenaline dates aren't a problem; IMO Fleiss is just too lazy to put in the time to update the same old tired formula, so instead we get his version of an update which is just to push it waaaay over the top with the crazy manufactured, unbelievable drama and sexual innuendo. Despite the very good ratings, if he wanted to appeal to his loyal and faithful viewers, he would change things up from season to season to keep things interesting and I'm not talking foilers here. Sorry for venting.... I just want so much more, especially between episodes 1-5 from this d!ckhead.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:44 am

Reality Rose ‏@RealityRose_
#SuperBowl50 was awesome... but we can't wait for #TheBachelor tomorrow!
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Caqc7SjWwAUG19R

I agree! :Nod:
And jojo47, I'm also looking forward to this GD! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:41 am

I'm looking forward to this episode! I think it will be the turning point for Benny boo's season.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:59 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Miyala wrote:Did anyone notice how Ben, in the second preview in the first episode, keeps looking at Lauren in the water while swimming in episode 6. If that happened a lot I can assume it triggered Leahs (?) jealousy and problem with not having a one-and-one even more.
I actually think he and Becca were talking about the rainbow.

cantstopl true, could be. I never noticed it before...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3