SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:10 pm

And that makes her a terrible person? I would think it funny too if someone who was so confident they would get a house got sent home. Doesnt matter who was laughing or crying at that point, they all wanted Olivia gone! IMO

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:36 pm

They all had a reaction. Every single one of them wanted Olivia gone so..... I don't see the big deal with Caila's reaction whatsoever.

Heck even the viewers wanted an end to the Olivia drama.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 1f49b  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:53 pm

^^^yep, yup and yes!

Kinda seems like we are stretching and then some to judge Caila or anyone's character, good or bad,  based on how they react to the cast "villain" leaving.

That type of scene and reactions happen every season when the PA comes to pick up bags. Shoot maybe Caila was happy Emily was returning.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:I laugh at nervous or awkward times.

I do this often. very often. I have a sick sense of humor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:29 am

After the last episode I DONT want Caila as bachelorette no no no

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:36 am

She was MIA when Emily got back with Ben. We see her in the kitchen when the girls see Ben and Emily return on the boat. When Emily is with the girls sitting down and telling them Ben has sent her home, and then walking out the door to the car, Becca, Lauren, Amanda, and JoJo are all there comforting Emily. Caila is nowhere to be seen. And what's with Caila suggesting during her ITM that Emily is immature? IMO ridiculous. JMO that's the pot calling the kettle black!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:57 am

Yes, Emily may be immature, but so is Caila. At least Emily's honest about it and just being herself, while Caila wants to portray herself as this cultured mature woman of depth. It's all surface-level though. As soon as you poke at the surface or deviate from the script she's written in her head, she loses her bearings. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:27 am

I think the producers are very good at getting woman to talk, if that is the worst they could get her to say, that is pretty mild.  Most women I know are thinking those judgement in their heads.  However I think it's better not to say anything bad about the others.  Caila is beautiful and interesting. She has been a very good contestant on this show.  She has represented herself well.  She is growing up too, and I think this experience has been a good one for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:51 am

Eviebloom wrote:I think the producers are very good at getting woman to talk, if that is the worst they could get her to say, that is pretty mild.  Most women I know are thinking those judgement in their heads.  However I think it's better not to say anything bad about the others.  Caila is beautiful and interesting. She has been a very good contestant on this show.  She has represented herself well.  She is growing up too, and I think this experience has been a good one for her.

How could the producers have come up with Caila being moss growing up her man-tree in whatever direction he wants to grow? What kind of mature woman talks or thinks like that? IMO Caila is totally fake. None of this rings true IMO. How about putting the responsibility for what comes out of caila's mouth squarely on her. If she's as mature as she thinks she is IMO how could she be led around by the nose by TPTB?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:20 pm

I really do not like the comments she made about Emily. None of the other girls said anything bad about Emily. Caila sounds so ridiculous, because she herself is also immature and only 1 year older. She acts snobby and as if she thinks she is better than her and prob thinks she is better than some of the others too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Sorry, but I think Caila's thoughts on Emily were spot on. To me they weren't said in a mean way, she just seemed to be answering a question. As for the moss statement, I actually found that rather touching and profound after finding out about her background.

If I can't have Jubilee, then I am still on the Caila train for the next bette. Amanda, her voice and the kids, is just a big fat no. I'm not a big fan of JoJo and frankly, after that preview, I doubt I will want her family on the show again. Becca and her virginity can also stay home.
I guess I will just have to wait and see if I will be FF through most of next season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm not an Emily fan, but to me, it just shows Caila's true character. She pretends to be all sweet and friendly, but, behind your back, she says these things that come off so condescending and mean. It was the same thing when she was like "I feel so sorry for Ben that he is stuck on that helicopter with Jubilee". It just supports the insincere and fake vibe that I've gotten from her from day one.

I was really worried that she would be the Bachelorette, with the WOC comments that Fleiss made, but I'm pretty sure it's Jojo's to lose now. Caila has the fewest followers, by far and from Ben's comments, it doesn't seem like her exit is going to be emotional enough to get the fan support she needs. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess