SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:22 pm

So many of the Leads want us to believe they are marriage ready when they are anything but. Its all part of the bachelor speak to get the role. She wont be anydifferent than the last 15 or more leads who are still not married

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:56 pm

sometimes your heart knows what it needs... now it's just about listening to it Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 1f49b by @cailaquinn

there are these two people in my life that make me very happy & they visited me this weekend #dankbar by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:51 am

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 12547113_940351929353248_967707398_n
bachelorabc The moment you've all Ben waiting for! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Something disturbs me about this girl's stories. She is cute and all, but that's where it stops for me.

She knows she can't be trusted or relied upon. That's why she tells Ben she's afraid. She'll wake up one morning, decide this is not for her, and burn everything down, without guilt or even one thought. Then she'll be on chasing the next guy.

That's exactly what she did with her man she met on the flight. She can't even determine any bad thing about him. She just had a feeling. Then it was over.

Thank God Ben doesnt pick her. IMO
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:02 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Something disturbs me about this girl's stories. She is cute and all, but that's where it stops for me.

She knows she can't be trusted or relied upon. That's why she tells Ben she's afraid. She'll wake up one morning, decide this is not for her, and burn everything down, without guilt or even one thought. Then she'll be on chasing the next guy.

That's exactly what she did with her man she met on the flight. She can't even determine any bad thing about him. She just had a feeling. Then it was over.

Thank God Ben doesnt pick her.

Pretty much. She's acting like someone who has something to hide. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 pm

mindless wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Something disturbs me about this girl's stories. She is cute and all, but that's where it stops for me.

Thank God Ben doesnt pick her.

Pretty much. She's acting like someone who has something to hide. JMO.

Yup, but it's right there on the surface. If you listen to the reasoning she uses for ending her previous relationship, you can't come to any other conclusion other than she is infinitely flaky. A person who is double minded is unstable in all their ways. This woman is definitely double minded. She needs to be sent home, cause she's just looking to enjoy the ride as long as it resonates with her. As soon as there is a bump in the road, she'll be out of there. Ben would be left dumbfounded, wondering what happened, when the truth will be that nothing happened. She's just a flake whose feelings change with the wind. That's not the kind of person you want to give your heart to. She'll seem really special in awesome in the beginning. Then the torment will begin when she gets upset over nothing and rips his heart out when she leaves. Pretty easy to see that coming because it is fairly common nowadays. IMO
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:21 pm

But she owned up to Ben that she is a confusing person. And I get the sense that it's because she hasnt really properly been in love maybe because she hasn't met the one. She is till very young and will eventually figure it out what she wants in a partner

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 1f49b  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Maddy wrote:Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 12547113_940351929353248_967707398_n
bachelorabc The moment you've all Ben waiting for! #TheBachelor  

I've watched this clip several times and Caila's reaction to Olivia's suitcase being removed is very telling IMO. After she Watches the suitcase be removed she turns towards JoJo and starts to laugh then covers her mouth to try to hide her reaction. IMO she does that in response to The other girls who are NOT laughing, but covering their mouths in disbelief that Olivia has finally been sent home. JMO but even though the other girls are surprised, maybe even happy that Olivia is gone, Caila laughed about it based on what I've watched IMO. This is another indication, IMO, of caila's true character.

Last edited by bostonugirl92 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled name)

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Watch again. Caila isn't the only one stifling their laugh until they look over at JoJo and see she genuinely feels bad/concern for Olivia. Some were just better at reining theirs in.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:25 pm

I laugh at nervous or awkward times.

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Same. Same. Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:59 pm

rhondam wrote:Watch again. Caila isn't the only one stifling their laugh until they look over at JoJo and see she genuinely feels bad/concern for Olivia. Some were just better at reining theirs in.

I watched several times and based on the shots Amanda looks surprised, looks at Becca who IMO looks surprised and covers her mouth. Jojo looks relieved IMO, Lauren also, IMO looks surprised. Caila leans back into the couch and IMO looks like she's laughing as she turns to look at JoJo. IMO when she realizes the others aren't outwardly jumping for joy at Olivia's departure Caila covers her mouth to hide her smile/laugh. JMO based on my interpretation of the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess