SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:46 pm

They are leaving the ones with Jojo and Caila because Jojo is getting physical F2 edit and Caila is being set-up for next Bette

IMO

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jupi Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:I have yet to see Ben be passionate with Lauren. It makes me kinda sad. We see it way too much with the forward/aggressive/kinda sleazy JoJo and Caila. He seems more into them. I LOVE Lauren B, and almost think she deserves better....

I have yet to see Ben open up about his life to any of the other girls though, the way he did with Lauren when he told her about his dad's heart problems. That counts for more IMO.

sophienette wrote:They are leaving the ones with Jojo and Caila because Jojo is getting physical F2 edit and Caila is being set-up for next Bette

IMO

Agreed. :Nod:

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:59 pm

I find Lauren to be one of the more realistic contestants the show has ever had.  She actually remembers Ben is not a guy she met in RL, started dating with an expectation of exclusivity, then finds out he is seeing other women.  She seems to always remember she is on a dating show where his job is to date multiple women, and she keeps her focus on her relationship with Ben, and being a bit cautious because she knows now matter how great it might feel when they are together, he is also dating other quality women.  I do think as the crowd of contestants continues to get narrowed down, and Ben continues to "validate" what they have, she'll grow in confidence in her relationship with Ben and continue letting the guard to protect her heart down.

I'm sure it isn't easy to watch his physical chemistry with JoJo and Calia (if she is watching show) but I also think she is realistic enough to understand this was Ben's "job", and appreciate that at the end of the day, she is the one he chose.

Ben has been articulate and well spoken in all his interactions with the women, he speaks in a heartfelt way, and I think he'll really "bring it" when he proposes and find a way, without offending TPTB, to convey to her that despite the crazy journey the show requires, she had him at "hello"

All JMO

Last edited by KB_Mom on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:02 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Ben has been articulate and well spoken in all his interactions with the women, he speaks in a heartfelt way, and I think he'll really "bring it" when he proposes and find a way, without offending TPTB, to convey to her that despite the crazy journey the show requires, she had him at "hello"

All JMO    

Omg, do I hope. That would be the best proposal ever on this show. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f60d Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f60d

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:02 pm

I've seen him be pretty passionate with Lauren and opening up to her too. But of course we all notice and see different things. I wouldn't feel bad for Lauren, Ben seems pretty into her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:04 pm

I hope we get to see a longer interaction between them, when he takes her away on the GD. Maybe they are all inside, and he takes her outside, and they go for a walk and start kissing.

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Urban_Pattinson_Manning wrote:I have yet to see Ben be passionate with Lauren. It makes me kinda sad. We see it way too much with the forward/aggressive/kinda sleazy JoJo and Caila. He seems more into them. I LOVE Lauren B, and almost think she deserves better....

I have to completely disagree with you here, IMO Lauren is the only one he's passionate about. With the other girls he seems to just be having fun/lust... with Lauren it's the real deal.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 ?format=1500w

This little pic on Sharleen's blog shows it to me.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 pm

I think maybe they are cutting out the passionate moments between Lauren and Ben or could be is Lauren is not the aggressive type and Ben does not want to push and scare her off jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:14 pm

timfan wrote:I think maybe they are cutting out the passionate moments between Lauren and Ben or could be is Lauren is not the aggressive type and Ben does not want to push and scare her off jmo

I was thinking the same thing
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 CZ1fwe3VIAAnxQE
source: twitter.com/dallasgirl_x

I just noticed Lauren's practically sitting on three girls at the same time  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f602
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Well since he called Lauren sweet on Ellen their moments seem to make more sense to me. Him being passionate with the other girls imo is a tell since he acts the same around the other two but is different with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban_Pattinson_Manning Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:23 pm

bachfan29 wrote:Well since he called Lauren sweet on Ellen their moments seem to make more sense to me. Him being passionate with the other girls imo is a tell since he acts the same around the other two but is different with her.

So, he's being a horny/sleazy guy with the others, and kinda boring with Lauren...

Urban_Pattinson_Manning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan