SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 0120-l11

From TMZ....

BACHELOR FAVE LAUREN B. YOU CAN'T BOOT THIS BOOTY!!

Bachelor contestant Lauren Bushnell still has a ways to go to the final rose, but she's a total winner in a bikini.

Lauren B. hit the beach in Cabo San Lucas with her family.

There are still 17 ladies left in the 'Bachelor' house this season -- and Lauren, a flight attendant, is definitely a frontrunner ... with fans, anyway. There are even rumors she won the whole thing.

Lauren's next one-on-one date with Ben H. better require a bikini! For her, not him.  

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/20/lauren-bushnell-bikini-body-the-bachelor

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:02 pm

jen689 wrote:Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 0120-l11

From TMZ....

BACHELOR FAVE LAUREN B. YOU CAN'T BOOT THIS BOOTY!!

Bachelor contestant Lauren Bushnell still has a ways to go to the final rose, but she's a total winner in a bikini.

Lauren B. hit the beach in Cabo San Lucas with her family.

There are still 17 ladies left in the 'Bachelor' house this season -- and Lauren, a flight attendant, is definitely a frontrunner ... with fans, anyway. There are even rumors she won the whole thing.

Lauren's next one-on-one date with Ben H. better require a bikini! For her, not him.  

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/20/lauren-bushnell-bikini-body-the-bachelor
Not even confirmed winner yet, and she already got papped? Impressive. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:04 pm

dpao84 wrote:Has anyone been able to determine when/where that screen cap is of Lauren in a white midriff dress and Ben telling her that he feels so lucky when he is with her. Could it be next week on the group date in Vegas? Or is it in Mexico/Bahamas. Looks like Ben is in all black.  
I'm thinking its from next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:11 pm

whoa people are so beyond mean in those tmz comments!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Duke702 wrote:whoa people are so beyond mean in those tmz comments!
They're always like that, no matter what the story is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:27 pm

What a silly article for them to post, but it is tmz so I shouldn't expect any less. Hopefully she pays it no mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:04 am

iamreal2u wrote:Lauren and her salad

Winning post of the night! I love big ol' bites! Eat that salad, La La! :alltens:

So do we think that Lauren knew what she was doing when she posted her location? question
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:14 am

That first picture doesn't even look like her. Not loving the bathing suit.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:15 am

veg_out wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Lauren and her salad

Winning post of the night! I love big ol' bites! Eat that salad, La La! :alltens:

So do we think that Lauren knew what she was doing when she posted her location? question
She's always posted her location.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:21 am

eversotrue wrote:
She's always posted her location.

Thanks, lady! Nothing like baptism by fire to prepare her for the life she'll have in a few weeks if all goes as speculated. The invasion of privacy for these people is so frightening to me. One day, they're normal people, next day they're in a nightmare called TMZ.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:29 am

Can we focus on what's important? What in the world is her workout regimen??! Ben is a lucky man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 am

^^^ She may have a good workout regimen, but IMO she has great genes.... and he does, too. So if they make down the aisle and have kids the kids will be knockouts.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan