SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:42 am

Lauren is such a breath of fresh air for this show..... so NORMAL .... not ready to pick out a wedding dress after M & G or after a great 1 on 1. Likes Ben but doesn't think life as she knows it will end if she doesn't get a rose. Letting the relationship develop and grow as close to"normal" as the format of the show allows. Doesn't seem to be in the bubble, but very grounded n reality.

Question is , who in casting got fired for letting this very real, very normal woman get cast? question Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 3806527698

And I will always be jealous of those cheekbones (Mollie too) . I think of the celebs who pay for fillers and are not, imo 1% as beuatiful as her natural cheek bones.

Call me a hopeless romantic,but I really believe these two fell in love on this crazy show beatingheart beatingheart

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:46 am

Alanna wrote:Can we focus on what's important? What in the world is her workout regimen??! Ben is a lucky man.

Salad Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 2498057887
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:14 am

bleuberry wrote:Their date was so perfect that it does feel like we're being set up a little laugh out loud. Ben was a little puppy in Lauren's arms, but why show us that so early?

Because, Ben is not Kaitlyn (thank God and I am sure TPTB are super thankful too). :yes:
I think even TPTB don't want to make us go through what we went through with Kaitlyn. :yes:
Yay for showing us the love story!! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 39 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:34 am

She's already semi "famous" laugh out loud hopefully it doesn't go to her head.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenHiggins Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:05 am

If anyone wants a good laugh go to 2:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqSUfrQv0U8&index=14&list=PLdp5SNBhNKqzPwl1m6G-QZL2A3UI7IV_k

This is another reason why Lauren B is my favorite. She still looks perfect stuffing a bunch of food in her mouth.
LaurenHiggins
LaurenHiggins

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:34 am

nutty1 wrote:That first picture doesn't even look like her. Not loving the bathing suit.
I am not a fan of the bathing suit either, but if I had a body like hers, I would show off too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:03 am

jcrbil wrote:^^^ She may have a good workout regimen, but IMO she has great genes.... and he does, too.  So if they make down the aisle and have kids the kids will be knockouts.

Jesus, I know.

But ok I can't believe she has paparazzi photos out already! This will be the trend.. I know it. When RS "confirms" a winner, people will try to follow that person. And even more people who want 15 mins of fame will be on this show in hopes of getting stalked by paparazzi (or calling them up).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:59 am

During Juliet Litman's postcast on Channel 33 Sports Gal mentioned that she has mutual friends with Lauren in LA, and "apparently she's nice". I had the impression that she was not that into Lauren but it was nice from her to say that.  Smiley

PS: Lauren, if it doesn't work out for you guys, I'm calling dibs on Ben. He's so level headed.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:30 am

bleuberry wrote:Their date was so perfect that it does feel like we're being set up a little laugh out loud. Ben was a little puppy in Lauren's arms, but why show us that so early?
I'm reading back and just saw this post, it reminds me of someone posting on another site (Previously tv maybe) that if Lauren had handed Ben a collar and leash right then and there, he would have made quick work of buckling himself in immediately giggling It's so true! It's so cute, I love seeing him like that because he's normally a calm, thoughtful person and never struck me as over the top passionate/easily in love.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
I'm reading back and just saw this post, it reminds me of someone posting on another site (Previously tv maybe) that if Lauren had handed Ben a collar and leash right then and there, he would have made quick work of buckling himself in immediately giggling It's so true! It's so cute, I love seeing him like that because he's normally a calm, thoughtful person and never struck me as over the top passionate/easily in love.

When it is the right person, anyone can become over the top passionate. Personally, I always think the people who don't go all in, quickly, gaga in love normally, are the mushiest ones when they finally do....and are the most fun to watch while they are!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:13 pm

Anyone see the pic of Lauren on TMZ yesterday, at the beach with major bun exposure?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:

When it is the right person, anyone can become over the top passionate. Personally, I always think the people who don't go all in, quickly, gaga in love normally, are the mushiest ones when they finally do....and are the most fun to watch while they are!

Oh I hope this is the case. I'm waiting!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan