SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:Does that look like a man's arm in the mirror??
It does! It also looks like it hotel room. Where could that be question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Al Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:44 pm

I think it might be a tv. It looks like it's on a dresser.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Yes I thought TV too. I think they are watching TB. laugh out loud

Want to add: The twin looks great without makeup! :Nod:

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Yea, if the other girls were there, Ben wouldn't be.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:56 pm

It looks like a TV screen to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:24 pm

I just re-watched Ben and Lauren's date while only watching him and keeping in mind how young she is. (I would say he is too but he is the oldest 26 year old I've ever "met".) So my new interpretation is.... that he was having fun during the day but trying to hold back because it was early in the process and this is his usual MO he says in an ITM. During dinner is when he really warms up to her based on the things she tells him, in particular about her love for her dad and the type of husband/father she wants for her children. At this, he wants to share about his dad and the future he would like to have and is surprised that he feels slightly vulnerable and shares with her his recent fear for his dad's health and the love his parents have that he would like too. I believe that at this point Lauren does have the beginning of real feelings for him too and they both seemed very into each other while dancing. I still think she pushed him to have feelings for her sooner than he otherwise might, but I'm going to cut her some slack on this because this is exactly what more women should do if they want to get a man's heart imo. Now I just need to see/learn more about her to see if they match intellectually and also with his faith because that is key for him.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:46 pm

Yesterday before Lauren was spotted at lunch with her brother and sister, her sister mollie snap chatted a picture of a cup of coffee and it looked like she had a skirt on or was at least dressed up and then an emoji picture of a church. So I'm thinking she was headed to church and since Lauren and her brother were w her for lunch I thought she might have joined and they all went together. I think they are a religious family, and that has probably already played a role in bens feelings for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:27 am

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 CZnAefTXEAAFDlI
E! Online ‏@eonline
So many shocked expressions, so little time! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:30 am

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 CZm_JOXWEAAKx7Z
Jen Marcus ‏@jenmarcus
The most expressive group of #TheBachelor contestants EVER.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 am

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 CZnGY9mWQAQRkPZ
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
"That could be my last first date ever." #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 am

dpao84 wrote:Yesterday before Lauren was spotted at lunch with her brother and sister, her sister mollie snap chatted a picture of a cup of coffee and it looked like she had a skirt on or was at least dressed up and then an emoji picture of a church. So I'm thinking she was headed to church and since Lauren and her brother were w her for lunch I thought she might have joined and they all went together. I think they are a religious family, and that has probably already played a role in bens feelings for her.

They definitely are.

Lauren's (and her sister's) SM has had some evidence of that in the past.

Also, she went to Whitworth, which is a private Christian liberal arts university. They have chapel twice a week (among other things) and to "honor God, follow Christ, and serve humanity" is the heart of what's behind all of what Whitworth emphasizes and envisions being a part of every aspect of their university.

Faith and service are very much focal points of Whitworth, right alongside the academics. And regardless of course of study for a major (she was a business major) part of the undergrad general ed requirements include Bible/faith/Christian worldview courses.

So she definitely has a background with the same things that Ben has expressed being important in his life - faith and service - along with family (of course) Smiley

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:08 am

Lauren gets the GDR beatingheart "validating something I feel confident in"

I liked when Lauren said no one falls for someone after one date... poking fun at the situation, but with an underlying "yet here we are, feeling things" as they both smile teasingly about it.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan