SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Ok then

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Al Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 pm

This reminds me of a quote that someone on here posts with, and I apologize that I can't recall who it is right now.
Sorry it's not word for word but: You may be the ripest, juiciest peach but there are still people who don't like peaches.
eta: It's Sprite! Smiley

Last edited by Al on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:03 pm

So anyway I wanted to see if anyone noticed when Lauren said that this could be her last first date bens eyebrows shot up. Him telling Lauren to not worry was cute and I loved when she told him she really missed him his head shot toward her and he asked her if she really meant that. ❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Hey guys! As a long time lurker and first time poster, I want to say hello to you all!

I've been a fan of this show since the beginning (yes, I even watched the dreadful first season) and I've loved many pairings. Sadly, one of my favorites was Emily and Jef. Lol that didn't last long and believe me, I was upset. I decided to take a step back from this crazy show and not get so emotionally attached to people and couples I don't know or ever will. I lasted a few seasons of casually watching, not caring one way or the other who was picked, and then BEN! Just BEN! He pulled me back in. I don't know what it is, but this boy is adorable!

Of course I read RS because I can't get attached to one girl and then be broken hearted when she doesn't win in the end and let's just say, I'm so excited it's Lauren! She's so beautiful, but not in an intimidating way. She's more of a natural beauty in my opinion. Although I read spoilers I stay objective and watch the other girls closely too so just because I knew she was F1 isn't why I like her the most.

I honestly think Ben knew after that first date that she was it. Maybe he didn't know right away that she was the "one" but I think he knew she was the front runner of all the girls. They just seem to have a real natural connection that I don't see with any of the other girls. Their moment last night was so cute. The immediate kiss and him basically breathing her in as he hugged her. (I personally love when a guy does that!) I wish we saw more of their conversation!

Alright....sorry for the long ramble that is my first post. Lol

.....Hey Sophie!!

Last edited by Julie81 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 pm

About the article above. TMZ is dumb, that's not an engagement ring, it's so small. And I think that picture is old right?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Yea Mollie posted that pic 19 wks ago sooo lame. Don't they check anything.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:38 pm

TMZ reaching new lows in desperation to have SOMETHING to print\post. Headline invites reader to click\read the article.... which basically says, yeah this is an old pic, means nothing.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Julie81  :Welcome  Nice 1st post!!  I'm glad you joined. bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Duke702 wrote:About the article above. TMZ is dumb, that's not an engagement ring, it's so small. And I think that picture is old right?
It was mentioned in the article the photo was taken in September before filming. It seems people like to jump to conclusions about rings on the left ring finger no matter the size. TMZ may have some fans of the franchise on staff.  They're always looking for stories that will get clicks/views for their website. Maybe a staff member saw the buzz on social media about the ring and that's why they posted the photo.

Lauren is such a natural beauty awwww

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:28 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
AmyB wrote:I'm confused. Lauren is generally a confident person, yes, but that doesn't mean that she has confidence in absolutely everything she does 100% of the time. Before, she was criticized for acting like she doesn't care enough, but now that she is showing him she cares it must be her being manipulative and passive aggressive because, as a confident person, she's not allowed to feel uncertainty and seek out validation to make sure that Ben still feels the same thing she does?  scratch She can't win!

In fact, standing on the complete opposite spectrum, I see what you see too.  Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 3806527698
Fans of hers said everything in her favour to cover all bases, when she was indifferent with Ben, people said she was being real and know her value. When she fished for compliment, people said she has a fragile heart that it was only a guard. She wins no matter what.

I get why people like her, she always says the right things and smiles perfectly.
But confidence/cockiness can also be manipulative and calculated sometimes. We may just see it from a different angle.

I guess some have a more positive angle/benefit of the doubt point of view... or as cynics would put it heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Julie81 wrote:

.....Hey Sophie!!

Hi Julie! Fancy meeting you here ;)

welcomesign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Al wrote:This reminds me of a quote that someone on here posts with, and I apologize that I can't recall who it is right now.
Sorry it's not word for word but: You may be the ripest, juiciest peach but there are still people who don't like peaches.

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 3806527698 That's me! handwave

I am always sceptical when it comes to this show. Some I like, some I don't and most leave me indifferent. I don't really get into most contestants while sleuthing. I keep in mind what we have learned, but I like to see them in action and post show. Thus far, Lauren seems a nice enough lady with a good head on her shoulders who seems to be trying to navigate her way through this crazy show while keeping her dignity...and sanity...intact. I don't get any red flags from her thus far. To me she seems to be somewhat reserved and I can see that that can come off as standoffish or even manipulative to some. Personally, I give her the benefit of the doubt since she has done nothing up to this point that has made me raise an eyebrow. All her actions have seemed perfectly normal and totally understandable...which is kind of rare for this show. Still plenty of time for her to go crazy and me to start b*tching about her, but not just yet!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan