SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:36 pm

CMIIW, from past seasons, the episode before the HTDs the only rose that is given out prior to the RC is the GDR. So, there would be no rose option on the 1on1s that week.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
So from what I recall, Lauren and JoJo got 2nd 1on1 dates. Did they get roses on those dates?
If not then I think that the RC with 3 roses is when Becca is let go since there would be only 3 roses given that Haley was eliminated early and Amanda got the GDR.

I think the only rose handed out that episode is on the group date, if my memory is correct (and don't count on that!)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:55 pm

I think this is the RC were Amanda gets eliminated or was this already determined?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
So from what I recall, Lauren and JoJo got 2nd 1on1 dates. Did they get roses on those dates?
If not then I think that the RC with 3 roses is when Becca is let go since there would be only 3 roses given that Haley was eliminated early and Amanda got the GDR.

I think the only rose handed out that episode is on the group date, if my memory is correct (and don't count on that!)

That's what I recalled as well.
So I do think that that RC shown with the 3 roses is when Becca gets eliminated. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Updated charts...

What I don't get, is that when the RC started, he would have had to give 3 roses anyway. it's not like he decided to give less, so what's all the drama about? Just that he decided to send Becca home when he had previously agreed to keep her (hence why her family thought she was getting HTD)?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 111
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2_2
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3_2
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 4_2

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Litta, I hope it's OK....I used one of your screen caps for a new avi!

<--------------------

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:43 pm

no idea scratch Am I hopelessly confused (always a real possibility if not probability) or do we possibly have two different RCs where Ben seems upset: 1) what we think is the mansion where he is sitting in a chair and 2) what we think is Warsaw courthouse where he sits on concrete steps and looks forlornly at the three roses? It might just be the angle of the scs but his hair looks different to me. In scs we think are at mansion, the front of his hair seems to have a little "flip" above his forehead. In what we think is the Warsaw courthouse, his hair seems combed more "flat down" across the top of his forehead.

Help! :anyone?:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:50 pm

^

Yes the SC are two different ones it seems. Totally different clothes too and background it seems.

I do think the one is at the mansion and the other is when Becca is eliminated and the three roses.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^

Yes the SC are two different ones it seems. Totally different clothes too and background it seems.

I do think the one is at the mansion and the other is when Becca is eliminated and the three roses.

Agreed. But why is he upset talking to Chris in Warsaw and what decision changes everything? He gave out the 3 roses he had to... that's why I am thinking maybe he was just letting Chris know he wasn't going to take Becca to HTDs after all?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 pm

I take CH "it changes everything" with a grain of salt, but is it possible Ben went into RC with his mind made up,then called a halt to confer with CH because he changed his mind?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^

Agreed. But why is he upset talking to Chris in Warsaw and what decision changes everything? He gave out the 3 roses he had to... that's why I am thinking maybe he was just letting Chris know he wasn't going to take Becca to HTDs after all?

I speculated back when it was told that Becca was getting a HTD and then she didn't that Ben knew who his F1 was and didn't want to put Becca through a HTD again after having gone through this process before. I still think that is the case and the SCs seem to suggest that he didn't want to put her through that again.

One thing to keep in mind is we don't know Becca's story line yet.

What we DO know is that she is on pretty much all the GDs and gets a SD where she is in a wedding dress and then SCs of her later that evening with Ben in Vegas. We also hear her say that this what she has dreamed of while on that date. Then we get a SC of her with Ben on the GD and they are kissing and this is just before she is let go at RC.

I think depending on Becca's storyline and what we see between her and Ben and what is said, it may be that we see Becca really liking Ben but Ben already knows who he wants and thus doesn't want to hurt the girl who was F2 last year.

Lots to speculate but will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:50 am

nutty1 wrote:Litta, I hope it's OK....I used one of your screen caps for a new avi!

<--------------------

yes Absolutely, nutty!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra