SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:48 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Although sending JoJo home will make for an especially dramatic season-ender, blogger Reality Steve states that Ben knew that he wanted to pick Lauren B. “half way through” the season. The hype surrounding Ben loving two women could be something that was manipulated by producers, with Steve noting that every season ends in a conflict of some kind to give the show a ratings boost.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2860764/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-proposal-the-ring-the-heartbreak-the-final-rose-drama/

And here comes the fall of Ben!!! Telling a woman you know you don't want to pick, "I love you" and that you are on the same page......oh ben! You gave TPTB exactly what they wanted.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Ben never said he was perfect and being it was TPTB, once they labeled it, he was doomed. There's no way to be perfect on this show. It's not built and edited around perfect words and action. I'm ok with his two ILY's and know LCD will bring more. To read that Jojo won't be angry ,just upset is interesting. I'm curious how it'll all play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:19 am

ForeverLove wrote:Ben never said he was perfect and being it was TPTB, once they labeled it, he was doomed. There's no way to be perfect on this show. It's not built and edited around perfect words and action. I'm ok with his two ILY's and know LCD will bring more. To read that Jojo won't be angry ,just upset is interesting. I'm curious how it'll all play out.

I will wait to see how exactly it plays out on the show, but I suspect that JoJo is/was just not that invested in Ben despite all the declarations.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:47 am

2observe wrote:Does anyone who was #16 out of the limo (in actual time) for the Meet and Greet?
The way they posted the pics this time, it's impossible to tell the order of arrivals.  Sorry.

ETA to add:

I went back again to look at the pics and for some reason, the numbers are there so here goes:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 2016-011

I couldn't find any arrival pics for Lauren B never mind any pics of her sitting with him at the m/g

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I was looking for a limo order the other day and couldn't find one. We usually keep track but I don't think we did the last couple of seasons. We must remember to do that next season.

Someone was always able to get the real time but I haven't seen it for a few seasons.

Here is the viewer exit order, but I was looking for the real time, and couldn't find it.

JenWilson.ca
First to arrive is Lauren the flight attendant. She gives Ben wings. Second is Caila the software sales rep, who gets Ben to catch her.

3. Jennifer, 25, Small Business Owner from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
4. Jami, 23, Bartender from St. Albert, Alberta, Canada. She knows Kaitlyn.
5. Samantha the attorney. She just found out that she passed the bar exam.
6. Jubilee the war veteran. She says she had a couple pick-up lines for him but forgot them all.
7. Amanda the esthetician.
8. Lace, 25, Real Estate Agent from Denver, CO. She kisses him because she wanted the first kiss.
9. Lauren R, 26, Math Teacher from Houston, TX. She’s stalked Ben online for the last few months. Creeeeper.
10. Shushanna, 27, Mathematician from Salt Lake City, UT. She speaks only Spanish to Ben. He has no idea what she’s saying.
11. Leah, 25, Event Planner from Denver, CO.
12. Joelle “Jojo”, 24, Real Estate Developer from Dallas, TX. She exits the limo wearing a unicorn head. Is that Elan Gale’s? (One of the producers.)
13. Lauren H, 25, Kindergarten Teacher from Ann Arbor, MI. Is this the third Lauren? She brought Ben a bouquet that she got at a wedding last weekend.
14. Laura, 24, Account Executive from Louisville, KY. Her friends call her Red Velvet.
15. Mandi the dentist. She’s wearing a giant flower on her head. “Maybe we can talk later and you can polinate it.” I think I just took her off my list.
16 & 17. Haley & Emily, 22, Twins from Las Vegas, NV. They’re so annoying. “We never date the same guy, so you’re the exception.”
18. Meagan, 30, Cowgirl from Weatherford, TX. She’s walking up with a little horse. I don’t think this one is gonna last long.
19. Breanne, 30, Nutritional Therapist from Seattle, WA. She brought a picnic. “I don’t eat any gluten.” She’s breaking breadsticks on rocks. Seriously.
20. Isabel “Izzy”, 24, Graphic Designer from Brandford, CT. She’s wearing a onesie. “I had to find out if you were the onesie for me.” Wow.
21. Rachel, 23, Unemployed from Little Rock, AR. She’s riding in on a … handlebar-less electric scooter thing?
22. Jessica, 23, Accountant from Boca Raton, FL. “I’m so happy it’s you.”
23. Tiara the chicken enthusiast.
24. Lauren “LB”, 23, Fashion Buyer from Stillwater, OK.
25. Jackie, 23, Cerontologist from San Francisco, CA.
26. Olivia, 23, News Anchor from Austin, TX.
I did it for Kaitlyn's season, think I did it for Chris's as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:48 am

Thanks Auntie Love blowkiss
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:25 am

A little late to the party, but the most heartbreaking F2 ever was Bevin, IMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:A little late to the party, but the most heartbreaking F2 ever was Bevin, IMO.

I totally agree, nutty.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Before which season did RS begin spoiling?
What is his success rate? Percentage-wise?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:24 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Before which season did RS begin spoiling?

I think he gained notoriety when he spoiled Jason's filmed break up with Melissa.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:33 pm

moonchild wrote:

I think he gained notoriety when he spoiled Jason's filmed break up with Melissa.

Prior to that season he was a snarky blogger of the show. IMO he always wanted to get on the "inside" but never succeeded - the closest he ever got was he got Jeremy Anderson (DeAnna's season) to do an interview with him, but got no real inside scoop. The next season was Jason's and RS got wind of the fact that Jason and Melissa had broken up and Jason was with Molly and that began his career as a spoiler.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm

moonchild wrote:

It was that season.
I do not know how he got linked that season with the above bolded.
He was not the one that got that news. How do I know? Because it was ME. That was the first time he and I crossed paths via emails/pms and one of the last times we crossed paths.
Lets just leave it at the fact I had a source that actually sent me photos. My best friend (since I have been 10) lives in Carrollton and her daughter had a teacher who was Melissa's teacher and yada yada yada. I had something substantial. He had hearsay.
This is why I will repeatedly rag on him. He takes things and accepts them for his own. He is not man enough to credit those due credit. And his sources are not always concrete.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej