SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Yes

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:17 pm

I can't find vids except fan vids for Bevin. Saw the one with Andy trying to make Tessa tell him she wants to fall in love with him.

So if Andy said ily to both, how was that received both fan and media wise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Andy told Bevin .. Actually yelled it .. During the LCD .. Folks went a bit nutz

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:24 pm

"Lieutenant Andrew James Baldwin... I love you," said Bevin to Andy, who responded with, "Are you serious?" Answered Bevin, "I'm dead serious." As the two kissed, Andy told Bevin he loved her too, and described the exchange of love between the two as the "best moment" of his entire The Bachelor journey. With her last chance to make a last impression on Andy behind her, Bevin realized she put herself in a vulnerable position, but added it was completely worth it.

"There's no chance in hell he would leave me standing without a rose at the last Rose Ceremony," said a confident Bevin.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-andy-baldwin-selects-tessa-horst-rejects-bevin-powers-5207.php#aD5sCImFXZfV3a2C.99

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Jeepers wrote:"Lieutenant Andrew James Baldwin... I love you," said Bevin to Andy, who responded with, "Are you serious?"  Answered Bevin, "I'm dead serious."  As the two kissed, Andy told Bevin he loved her too, and described the exchange of love between the two as the "best moment" of his entire The Bachelor journey.  With her last chance to make a last impression on Andy behind her, Bevin realized she put herself in a vulnerable position, but added it was completely worth it.

"There's no chance in hell he would leave me standing without a rose at the last Rose Ceremony," said a confident Bevin.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-andy-baldwin-selects-tessa-horst-rejects-bevin-powers-5207.php#aD5sCImFXZfV3a2C.99

Oh boy...Deja vu all over again after reading that ! :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:45 pm

provenceguy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:To me most heartbreaking was Bevin.

Totally Bevin.
She didn't say a word to Andy when he rejected her, but her facial expression spoke volumes. And she just laid across the back of the limo during her exit and did not say a word. I respected her a lot for not playing the game with producers etc. by not having a teary interlude or engaging in the "I just don't understand it" speeches post FRC.

I communicated with her off and on for a year after that season and it was very insightful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:33 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I can't find vids except fan vids for Bevin. Saw the one with Andy trying to make Tessa tell him she wants to fall in love with him.

So if Andy said ily to both, how was that received both fan and media wise?

I'm curious about this too. It's also interesting to me that Kaitlyn did the same exact thing, saying ILY to both Nick and Shawn, but because it was never highlighted, there was never this huge frenzy over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:06 am

It appea s that Ben will be in Denver Tuesday pm to attend a concert

By Ben himself .. On his friends Twitter .. But has been removed from Twitter

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:09 pm

There is a great article about Ben .. That he posted on Twitter .. If someone could grab it please...

Best I can do...
http://www.journalgazette.net/entertainment/tv/Higgins-is--just-Ben--in-Warsaw-11654046

Kewl.....
The Baker Youth Club, which was featured during the Warsaw episode last month, has scheduled its annual fundraiser for March 25, and Ben will be a special guest. Ben volunteered at the youth club for nearly two years.

Tracy Furnivall, executive director of Baker Youth Club, says this year’s theme is “BYC Reality Night.” It will be one of Ben’s first local appearances after the show’s finale.

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:05 pm

I wonder if his F1 will be with him!!? ;) Maybe they've met her before.... Smiley
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:35 pm

^^I would say that f1 will be with him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 pm

Although sending JoJo home will make for an especially dramatic season-ender, blogger Reality Steve states that Ben knew that he wanted to pick Lauren B. “half way through” the season. The hype surrounding Ben loving two women could be something that was manipulated by producers, with Steve noting that every season ends in a conflict of some kind to give the show a ratings boost.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2860764/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-proposal-the-ring-the-heartbreak-the-final-rose-drama/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 76 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej