SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:30 pm

^^RS doesn't think they will wed. I know he says this about most couples, but interesting he is throwing this out there now, even before the FRC. Did he say this about Chris and Whitney? Anyone remember?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:31 pm

I can't recall one couple he has EVER said would end up marrying immediately post filming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:38 pm

^^RS doesn't think they will wed. I know he says this about most couples, but interesting he is throwing this out there now, even before the FRC. Did he say this about Chris and Whitney? Anyone remember?

It was odd the way that he said it about Ben. He didn't elaborate at all yet was very firm, whereas, he rattled on about Kaitlyn and Lacy (a BIP couple? (sorry didn't the show) and their beaus and why they wouldn't wed either.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:39 pm

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Smoke and mirrors have to be employed . This is a manufactured story in many ways whether by editing or producer induced results. I think the feelings and expressions are real, but the topics are suggested by the producers imo. We see a flow in scenes when watching but we know they switch convos around , add VO's in etc. I think Ben is genuine and true to himself as is Lauren. Mooc. She was the type of woman he went on the show to find. Regarding Jojo, I think she's ok. I just wonder about all her exposure to reality tv and even knowing her ex was being considered for one. That would've made her brother, her ex and herself, reality tv stars. Oh,and the rest of her family. I know her ex didn't make the cut for a starring role, but he's was certainly in the mix. Jojo's whole affiliation with reality tv has me questioning things, along with the fact she came on the show still raw from her breakup.
It seems like she didn't give herself time to heal and went from the frying pan into the fire. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^RS doesn't think they will wed.  I know he says this about most couples, but interesting he is throwing this out there now, even before the FRC.  Did he say this about Chris and Whitney?  Anyone remember?  

Right off the bat he said it about Chris and Whitney according to him based on info he has about Chris (who he felt was not interested in marriage and only interested in fame).

RS in general says that none of the couples would get marry based on 20 seasons and only 1 marriage. He also said that he does not know anything about Ben or Lauren to say one way or the other

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Agreed. RS is "playing the odds" and really has no knowledge. I like to hope for the best- and in the case of these two, I think they're pretty genuine and neither has done much to prove to me that they're seeking fame (which probably is why I don't mind if they seek a little "fortune" to pay them back for providing for my entertainment- that's how I think of DWTS, even though it's more hard work and media aggravation- it's a bit of a financial bonus for a job well done).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:56 pm

The best thing about DWTS is it's based where Lauren is. Big difference to me. I think BenLo will have a good chance because I think they both presented themselves honestly even within the BachBubble. When the cams were turned off, they were who they were. Makes love easier that way vs tv lust Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 pm

I'd never say never myself but it's a good bet saying that a couple coming out of any season won't wed. Obviously RS isn't a psychic nor a mind reader last time I checked so really doesn't know for sure what will happen post show. He also doesn't seem to care one way or the other if he's wrong. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:02 pm

If Ben does DWTS, then he is continuing to seek fame. Yes, I know it's a nice chunk of change and it's a fun experience, but it shows me he wants to continue being on TV and in the spotlight. Let's be honest, anyone who goes on this show is trying to seek fame. Some fade away after the show is over, but some try to continue to extend their 15 minutes...Jake, Chris, Ali...as well as several others. I will hand it to Whitney as she gracefully faded back into her life before The Bachelor. Good for her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Imo, this show is a platform for fame. It has the fans even in mainstream entertainment. It's easy to pick apart Ben's decisions . But the reality is, if he has the backing of Lauren, then good for him. It's his choice similar to why he'd pick one girl over another .

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Please keep in mind that Ben is under contract .. he has a boss and a producer that must guarantee the ending that the boss wants .. so yes Ben was pushed to a degree in order to attain an ending they needed .. they could not let Ben back out halfway through filming .. This is not the first time this is happened

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Exactly. Even if he had his mind made up, he had a job to do or he was in breach of contract. He's their's until the bitter end.

If he does dwts I don't think that means he's seeking fame. it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to do something like that. Plus it's a dang good paycheck!

With Lauren based in LA, they wouldn't be apart and he won't have to worry about her being alone. I mean, I'd rather him not do it and focus on the relationship but I wouldn't be upset if he did.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej