SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Article about Lauren H's experience

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2016/02/the_bachelor_2016_contestant_l.html

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:17 pm

I have a question about the production assistants/producers assigned to the contestants. How many are assigned to each contestant? How much influence do they have over, say the final three or four, after filming, through the broadcast  of the FRC?

Last edited by bostonugirl92 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:18 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I just read this ...was this known prior ? .....

A bachelorette who makes it far into the process allegedly had a serious boyfriend back home the entire time she was on the show.

"Ben had no idea," a source told In Touch. "She leaves the show still having a boyfriend."

Higgins discovered the news while filming

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-reportedly-discovers-bachelorette-had-serious-boyfriend-back-home-during-filming-19113.php

The bold/red, wouldn't that be Caila....there was some noise made in media before of how she still had a boyfriend leading up to filming or at the very least, just broke up with him shortly before filming began.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

A bachelorette who makes it far into the process allegedly had a serious boyfriend back home the entire time she was on the show.

"Ben had no idea," a source told In Touch. "She leaves the show still having a boyfriend."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-ben-higgins-reportedly-discovers-bachelorette-had-serious-boyfriend-back-home-during-filming-19113.php

The bold/red, wouldn't that be Caila....there was some noise made in media before of how she still had a boyfriend leading up to filming or at the very least, just broke up with him shortly before filming began.

Thank you. I never thought of that. It could satisfy the fear Ben had about being blindsided , and why he's weeping on the steps wearing his green tee. if so, then Caila is out of the running for Bette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:13 pm

I don't really think it's Caila. A few of her ex's friends have posted her and seem to really dislike her - would they do that if she was still in a relationship with the guy and he was just playing along?

I wonder if this is something that will come out on TV. I miss the whole "he has a girlfriend back home!" storyline that used to be so popular on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:44 pm

To me, there is just something really weird/wrong about Caila. IMO, she really isn't mature enough to do the bette. Not to mention, there just seems to be something weird about the whole editing with her....almost like the editing team is sinking her in the eyes of being the next bette. To me, the editing team has already decided that they don't want her.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Considering that the source is probably not entirely the most reliable one in the world (IMO) but could they be talking about JoJo - perhaps mistaking that her ex is baby sitting her dog as an indication they are still an item? And we know now from the previews that he shows up at JoJo's HTD so that could constitute a surprise to Ben.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Isn't In Touch filled with bs stories? And they don't mention the name of the girl. If they had some real scoop, they would have revealed who it was.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Well InTouch has reported Jennifer Anniston as pregnant at least 200 times so.....
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 am

Is anyone else still confused about why, after 20 seasons, MF & co. would give us such a nice little love story, currently wrapped up in a pretty little pink bow, served on a silver platter? ....Is he that enamored with the love story that he's having a change of heart this season?

If Lauren is indeed F1 in the end, I think we are definitely in for a VERY bumpy ride in getting there, IMO. I'm still having a very hard time believing that it's just this easy.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:44 am

So, Ben's friends (& some of their wives) and the youth center are now following Lauren on SM. That might be a nice little clue.

Just a thought: maybe they are simply following her because they have met her personally and because of that, are more excited about the prospect of Ben proposing to her and more inclined to follow her then say another contestant that they hadn't met personally? Especially if they have caught wind of the spoiler.
I'm just putting it out there as a counterpoint.

I just remember I thought it was a big clue when Brooks' dad was really stoked on the Des pairing on Facebook (he didn't know Brooks wasn't F1, but counterpoint: also Brooks & his dad had some baggage between them) And we all know how that turned out.

Not wanting to stir the pot, but just offering some "what ifs'

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:00 pm

agentcurls wrote:Is anyone else still confused about why, after 20 seasons, MF & co. would give us such a nice little love story, currently wrapped up in a pretty little pink bow, served on a silver platter? ....Is he that enamored with the love story that he's having a change of heart this season?

If Lauren is indeed F1 in the end, I think we are definitely in for a VERY bumpy ride in getting there, IMO. I'm still having a very hard time believing that it's just this easy.

It is unusual. Especially showing that the other girls can see their obvious connection.  My opinion is that Lauren is definitely F1, I have no doubt really but also I believe the previews and tab stories that we will visually see Ben tell Jojo he loves her, really enjoy his FS date with her and then both of them will have a really emotional goodbye when he blindsides her.  Lots of drama so they can show all the signs that Lauren really is the one. Seems like the more drama there will be as a distraction the more they let the real choice be pretty obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej