SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:26 pm

sophienette wrote:
sorenseren wrote:Didn't US weekly say the f2 was blindsided and it was a regular final Rose ceremony?

Sorry, I dont consider US Weekly as a source for sleuthing!
Of course, but I still think he lets her go at the FRC, or maybe somewhere else close by. But it seems like he definitely sent her home the "day of"

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Rdjbb Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Does he say "have to"? Or does he say "had to"? I keep replaying it over and over and I think I'm officially hearing what I want to hear and not what he's saying.
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:26 pm

He said, I have to say goodbye to someone that doesn't deserve it, and That''s how much I love her, where we can see him saying it and the rest is all voice over in the clip that was shown on BL.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Does he say "have to"? Or does he say "had to"?  I keep replaying it over and over and I think I'm officially hearing what I want to hear and not what he's saying.

I listened to it about 5 times (and my family thinks I'm now certifiable) and I'm hearing "have to"

Even so I still read the body language in "Honestly, I do love you" as a "break-up / F2" ILY (is that some sort of oxymoron?) but I'm wondering if the "This is really hard for me because I've known I'm in love with you for a while" statement is an admission to his F1 that he said ILY to someone else also? Is that perhaps why he begins with "This is really hard for me because"?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:33 pm

I actually think imo the "this is really hard for me" part wasn't actually said before "I've known I'm in love with you..."

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Al wrote:I actually think imo the "this is really hard for me" part wasn't actually said before "I've known I'm in love with you..."

It's possible - the camera is not on Ben as he says "this is really hard for me" though it is when he says "I've known I'm in love with you...".

But when I first saw the preview (on B-Live) I couldn't figure out the last bit he said but on the version they had at the end of Ep6 I could clearly hear him say the last piece I couldn't get from the version on B-Live - the last bit he says is:

"I've known I'm in love with you for a while as well"

Because the last two words are "as well" I now think he said this as a reply to someone who night have said something like "I've known I'm in love with you for a while" rather than just a statement Ben made.

Watching the entire preview we were given last Monday I realize now just how much of what Ben says is frankenbited. If I can dredge up the energy to go back and transcribe everything he says and break it down at what I believe are obvious edits it could shed some light on just how little, IMO, of what Ben seems to have said actually goes together.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:19 pm

sophie graciously did that already!!!

No discussion - text

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Reading that is so different than watching it on TV

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Sophie, thank you!! It is awesome to read it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:27 am

Al wrote:I actually think imo the "this is really hard for me" part wasn't actually said before "I've known I'm in love with you..."
They aren't together. His voice sounds completely different.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:02 am

Bet2Win posed a question in a recent post about the info left "in" the show. If we are able to consider those tidbits, they often construct storylines and narrative conflict.

I rewatched episode 1 to refresh myself on Ben's story. In that episode, Ben states, "To fall in love and not be loved back [on this journey], I would legitimize one of my biggest concerns: the fear of being unlovable." That's Ben's conflict this season, "Am I loved back?"

JoJo's conflict seems to be "Can I let down my guard and love again?" Last episode, she told us that she really loved her last boyfriend. She told us that with tears in her eyes showing such depth of emotion for that lost love. Can JoJo surmount that experience to love Ben? Or will something trip her up?

Lauren's conflict seems to be "Can I trust Ben with my heart?" She's told us that she protects herself. Now, with last week, Lauren may feel that she needs to prove herself to Ben to offset Leah's fabrications, which inevitably will push her out of her shell of protection. Ben also now has to overcome any concerns that could have surfaced that he's falling in love with the real Lauren.

In the past, where the contestants' conflicts intersect with the lead's determines the outcome. The lead and the F1 resolve each other's conflicts.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:17 am

mindless wrote:I also wondered if he was closing the limo door after getting out of the limo, because he was buttoning up his jacket. Men unbotton their suit jackets when sitting down, so why would his jacket have been unbuttoned unless he'd just been sitting? No way was it unbuttoned while he was breaking up with someone.

I believe if you look as he walks away, he was unbuttoning his jacket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej