SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Hasn't Jojo been identified on the rainforest LCD?  If so that would make her f2.

I just can't be bothered by what Caila said about Emily when we saw how young and silly she came across with Ben's parents. This is a highly edited show and I don't feel we can really tell how good a lead anyone can be from what we see. Ali ended up being really good imo after being involved in a lot of drama in Jake's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:01 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Isn't it interesting that TPTB would instigate a swaparoo so early in the game ? If it did happen , and the bombshell was going to be dropped, isn't  more dramatic to wait and let the plot thicken a few more episodes ? Yet , they instigated it more than a couple of weeks ago . Even the two ILY's. Has this ever happened so soon if something like a bombshell was truly going to happen ? How did they advertise Des's season and about when did they instigate Brooks was leaving ? Or did they never until that episode?

They waited maybe an episode later to cast doubt about the Brooks ending if I remembered correctly with the preview of Brooks being indecisive with mom & sis. But none of us Brooks-Des folks could accept it (mostly because of the spoiler, & well, because of how awesome/handsome Brooks was! ie:my avatar) We also ran (too) wild with the "Brooks returns to confess his love" theory, too.

I lean towards a Lauren F1 ending, but I am open to other endings. To me, if TPTB are trying to promote a switcheroo, that probably says there isn't one.  But as a viewer, I would be surprised/shocked if Ben's season had a traditional ending that included JoJo & Caila as dark horse F1s without any kind of Fleissian switcheroo because that is the only scenario that doesn't seem nearly as plausible as a no-holds barred Lauren F1, as we have been hit on the head with for 6 of the 7 episodes that have aired so far.

What I meant by the MF formula is, I don't know that he has it in him to give us a straight-outta-heaven love story without much angst, humiliation, & tears.  

And no, a JoJo F1 would not be a bombshell really to me, because I have seen a great love story happening with these 2 from Day 1, albeit a different one than LauBen's.

We'll see what happens! It's fun to try and figure it all out.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:34 pm

I know it is fun. I'm so lost in this message board world but have a lot to say this season. Lol I even failed at sleuthing :crazed

Jojo and Ben have a great connection and I read below someone quote his blog about waiting for Jojo's feelings to catch up to his. For me, while he's waiting , someone else could be running away with his heart. I look at the pics posted from the HTD press release and you see so much ease between LauBen though Benjo sounds catchier I admit. They almost are dating in a natural progression. Spark, interest , 1st date, where he stated it was just so easy between them. Yes, special treatment like walk in Mexico even with Jojo and Caila there . Very telling, not to mention Warsaw. Being a Cub's fan, diehard or not, it's still one of your hobbies vs where your roots are and what helped you become the man you are. I also find it telling that Ben stresses wanting Lauren to really know him. From first date on. That date was so memorable , they talked in amazement how no body falls in love on their date, or Lauren musing this could be her last first date. That showed how advanced their feelings were. Not to mention how she can see a life with him, beyond marriage and then he takes her to Baker's . He wanted to show her what kind of dad he can be and it hits home with her . His amazement over seeing /hearing her first mention of being in love with him . We know he tells her he's been in love with her for awhile as well, I think he found it cool to see her blushing light bulb moment . Jojo's feelings can catch up but, how much further will he be with Lauren. Jmho.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:39 pm

albean99 wrote:Hasn't Jojo been identified on the rainforest LCD?  If so that would make her f2.

I just can't be bothered by what Caila said about Emily when we saw how young and silly she came across with Ben's parents. This is a highly edited show and I don't feel we can really tell how good a lead anyone can be from what we see. Ali ended up being really good imo after being involved in a lot of drama in Jake's season.

I'm not sure that it is the LCD. IMO the waterfall date with JoJo is the day portion of overnights. Also IMO, the girl on the river raft ride is Caila based on how dark her hair is.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:47 pm

As a case is made for why JoJo could be F1 (and obviously a case has been made for why Lauren could be F1) has anyone considered how a case could be made that JoJo can't be F1. Or also how could a case be made why Lauren can't be F1?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:53 pm

I do have this nagging feeling that Caila could be F2, since for some reason we were assuming that before RS released his spoilers. Not sure why, but we were wondering if she was let go early, since alledgedly she got her travel schedule before the FRC. Then RS said she was F3 and it made sense. I also have a hard time believing Ben would take her to F2, since he already looked over her this week.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:10 pm

If Caila is the F2, then that could be the bombshell that rocks everything (seemingly of course), that Lauren isn't F1. My question is, why would Ben be saying ily in an outdoor setting during the day? They still have the nighttime portion to say that . We know it's not Lauren , so say it's Jojo, why that setting and why not be more verbally romantic?

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:36 pm

Just not feeling the Ben/Lauren connection. I may be very wrong, but I've watched closely and I just don't get it. Editing, maybe...but they did that same editing with Ash/JP and I still saw the connection. With these two I just don't. Perhaps I'm visually challenged.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:02 am

KK4 wrote:Just not feeling the Ben/Lauren connection. I may be very wrong, but I've watched closely and I just don't get it. Editing, maybe...but they did that same editing with Ash/JP and I still saw the connection. With these two I just don't. Perhaps I'm visually challenged.
I see a very mutual attraction to one another. 
But I don't see as much ease in conversation or playfulness. I don't see much passion aside from thier walk through Mex City. But even then I didn't find myself caught up in it like I've been with other leads/F1s. It could be Lauren's reserve and perhaps that's endearing to Ben.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:22 am

You didn't see any playfulness in that red truck??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:25 am

Jeepers wrote:You didn't see any playfulness in that red truck??

First kiss reenactment . Tapping Lauren on her arm and all. Priceless !

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:39 am

I've actually replayed a few of their interactions and there are all incredible playful, sweet, intense and sexy. I find that the most romantic. In the truck I'm guessing his arm was mostly wrapped around her and her hand rested on his thigh based on how close they sat. She was practically beaming and Ben looked liked like he did... Say and do whatever he could to kiss her and he did and he liked it.

A cute kiss that to him from his reaction was sweet. That was a nice smooth move on his part.

I like his stories with her about his life and his family.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej