SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:18 am

I think they're showing the Lauren/Ben connection so strong, because they wanted to show strong F1 and F2 connections and possibilities. I think Ben/JoJo will get more emotional scenes next episode, to build that part. I think it will go exactly like the tabs have said, emotional Goodbye with F2, and that'll be the drama. RS said that both F2 girls will be well liked and popular, I think they simply draw the drama from that.

IMO if JoJo is not the next lead and gets blindsided, she'd be more likely to confront Ben AFTR than Lauren.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:To me, there is just something really weird/wrong about Caila.  IMO, she really isn't mature enough to do the bette.  Not to mention, there just seems to be something weird about the whole editing with her....almost like the editing team is sinking her in the eyes of being the next bette.  To  me, the editing team has already decided that they don't want her.
I've thought about this ^ in the past and I think tptb would definitely give a bad, but not necessarily horrible, edit to someone they are sure that they couldn't work with as lead. By work with I mean, someone who is not easily influenced or susceptible enough or willing to be hypnotized by the bachelor bubble for the sake of "finding love".
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:46 pm

I think we should see the next two episodes before we decide about Caila's chances for lead. I thought that the small clip we saw of her HTD sets her up fairly nicely for Bachelorette. Her dad talks about her Filipino heritage plus I think we'll see why she's putting up walls.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Did you ever notice the photo bomber in the back? cantstopl With the white hat on?

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 C8fb2fbb4ce1ba053c80e1a2cb841603_zpstsg3o1dp

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:19 pm

agentcurls wrote:Is anyone else still confused about why, after 20 seasons, MF & co. would give us such a nice little love story, currently wrapped up in a pretty little pink bow, served on a silver platter? ....Is he that enamored with the love story that he's having a change of heart this season?

If Lauren is indeed F1 in the end, I think we are definitely in for a VERY bumpy ride in getting there, IMO. I'm still having a very hard time believing that it's just this easy.

Maybe that's exactly why they are playing this season the way they are - because they never have done it (to this extent) before it's something new and therefore unexpected.

Or, maybe they had no other choice - they got on film what they got and simply decided the best way to tell the story was straight up and show what happened.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:23 pm

relaxing wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Is anyone else still confused about why, after 20 seasons, MF & co. would give us such a nice little love story, currently wrapped up in a pretty little pink bow, served on a silver platter? ....Is he that enamored with the love story that he's having a change of heart this season?

If Lauren is indeed F1 in the end, I think we are definitely in for a VERY bumpy ride in getting there, IMO. I'm still having a very hard time believing that it's just this easy.

It is unusual. Especially showing that the other girls can see their obvious connection.  My opinion is that Lauren is definitely F1, I have no doubt really but also I believe the previews and tab stories that we will visually see Ben tell Jojo he loves her, really enjoy his FS date with her and then both of them will have a really emotional goodbye when he blindsides her.  Lots of drama so they can show all the signs that Lauren really is the one. Seems like the more drama there will be as a distraction the more they let the real choice be pretty obvious.
So, are you thinking that JoJo is F3?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:28 pm

rhondam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:To me, there is just something really weird/wrong about Caila.  IMO, she really isn't mature enough to do the bette.  Not to mention, there just seems to be something weird about the whole editing with her....almost like the editing team is sinking her in the eyes of being the next bette.  To  me, the editing team has already decided that they don't want her.
I've thought about this ^ in the past and I think tptb would definitely give a bad, but not necessarily horrible, edit to someone they are sure that they couldn't work with as lead. By work with I mean, someone who is not easily influenced or susceptible enough or willing to be hypnotized by the bachelor bubble for the sake of "finding love".
I just don't see Caila as being mature enough to handle a season. She has already shown how emotional and unsure she is. I just don't think she has the kahonas to do a whole season as lead. She's what, 22 or 23? Just her statement of Emily not being mature and the reasons she gave, made me realize how catty, immature and unable to do a whole season.....heck the leads have said how tough it is being lead compared to even being the one there fighting for a position.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Remember how Caila saw Ben in tv then up and left the guy she felt she was destined for? Ita with AL. She's very educated , beautiful and fun, but to whimsical for my taste. She won't sustain either the process or the relationship imo. She's this far now, but it's because she's not the lead .

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm

There is a high probability that if Caila is F3, she will be the next 'Ette. I just don't think they will give it to an F2, especially if F2 is involved in some major devastating "blindside".

That's why it makes more sense to me that if JoJo is in serious contention for the Ette role, she will be F3, not Caila (who might be the F2?).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Maybe the whole season 20 is meant to derail some of the norms. First with Ben, he's so likeable with equals bankable to TPTB. Satisfy the clamor for a real love story that was clear from the beginning. So palbable is their connection that the girls have more than once mentioned it, including Jojo. Personally, I don't think they edited many of Ben's PI's regarding Lauren up to this point  because look what happens when they do, he calls her his girlfriend  giggling  . That's telling . Keep Ben away from the mike when talking about Lauren. But then they can't control his eyes, smile and ease around her. They are playful and very naturally affectionate around each other. Introducing only her to Warsaw the way he did, is also telling . It's not like he can walk back into the BYP with Jojo and explain to the kids. That date showed me, he was invested in Lauren. It's going to take a lot for Lauren to walk away broken hearted. Jmho

Another deviatin , Jojo as the Bette.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:41 pm

I'm not sure MF is willing to switch up his magic formula just because it's season 20. The only way I see it happening is if it was the only way they could get Ben to sign the contract, but even so.....no, because Ben, as nice as he is, is still a puppet for the puppet master.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Isn't it interesting that TPTB would instigate a swaparoo so early in the game ? If it did happen , and the bombshell was going to be dropped, isn't more dramatic to wait and let the plot thicken a few more episodes ? Yet , they instigated it more than a couple of weeks ago . Even the two ILY's. Has this ever happened so soon if something like a bombshell was truly going to happen ? How did they advertise Des's season and about when did they instigate Brooks was leaving ? Or did they never until that episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 76 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej