SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:36 pm

I do hope he knows how lucky he is with Lauren and how lucky he is that she is an understanding and loving woman. Please don't take her for granted Ben or I will have to unleash my mean side!! Haha
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:52 pm

laugh out loud matching flip flops Smiley
Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 211

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:03 pm

AmoreBella wrote:http://m.etonline.com/news/183524_ben_higgins_revealed_how_he_knew_his_fiancee_was_the_one/

Well, isn't this video telling? The part where it says "where Ben chose one woman", all the clips shown are Lauren. We are happy, Ben. You stay like this, Ben. ;)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:06 pm

If you read the text he also says WE have put her through hell and back sometimes or something similar showing this really hasn't been easy on her. I find it interesting that he says we...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Many of you believed Lauren was the one Ben couldn't say goodbye to, and there it is coming from his lips Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm fickle like this, but Ben has won me over again. I love what he's saying in real life time.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm

He has me too. Can he help if that's what happened? Manipulation/editing and all? Through all of this, it was Lauren whom he couldn't live without. We got to see the true love story of this show because that's what it's about , finding THE ONE!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:26 pm

I LOVE YOU, BEN laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:28 pm

What about this Lauren not following Ben on Twitter? I don't follow either but someone mentioned it on Lauren's thread
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

It means nothing to me. I would worry about the one who is. That's always telling to me who's not the F1 imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:What about this Lauren not following Ben on Twitter? I don't follow either but someone mentioned it on Lauren's thread

She will after the show over sneakyl

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:40 pm

dyra wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:What about this Lauren not following Ben on Twitter? I don't follow either but someone mentioned it on Lauren's thread

She will after the show over sneakyl

True. Why would she want to draw attention to herself or Ben by following each other imo. She'd attract attention when she's waiting patiently to be unveiled as Ben's chosen ONE .mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy