SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:10 am

Flawless wrote:No link but here's the recap: [url= https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/bachelor-sams-wandering-hands-have-no-rose-for-sarah/] https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/bachelor-sams-wandering-hands-have-no-rose-for-sarah/[/url]

Channel ten also aren't doing bachelorette fashion which is rather annoying hissyfit
This is gold! Gold! I love it!!!  

Excerpt:
Well lovers, you will be pleased to know that after tonight’s episode we have completely changed our minds YET AGAIN on who will get to grip the Woodchelor’s meaty palm and swagger bow-legged off into the sunset.  Yes, first we said Heather, then we said Sarah and then we said Lana, but now we are exercising our right to keep stabbing blindly into the night and say Snezana.

...and the part about Lana's hair and Snez with the cup of poison watching Sam grope Lana's buttocks is hilarious!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698  thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:18 am

Katiebelle wrote:I just had a look at Channel 10's TV guide and the slot after the finale has now been filled in by Law and Order so definitely no ATFR. What a shame bc that would have been sooooo interesting!

Oh really? hmmm I was sooooooo hoping for something!!! I've been checking the Foxtel guide online and it's still showing 'To Be Announced' and with the category listed as 'Football & Soccer' with a rating of MA 15+. laugh out loud Foxtels guide must be lagging a bit on updating the FTA chans.

Last edited by ellmack on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:19 am

cantstopl  Hugesmile

Great imagery here. Gave me a good laugh. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698

If Snezana’s date was based on Pretty Woman, perhaps Sam intended Lana’s to be Showgirls because polite and hands-to-himself he was not and Rico reckons if Sam does pick Snezana, there will come a time when she’s sitting in a dark room, cradling a glass of something toxic and watching this scene on repeat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:No link but here's the recap: [url=%C2%A0https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/bachelor-sams-wandering-hands-have-no-rose-for-sarah/] https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/bachelor-sams-wandering-hands-have-no-rose-for-sarah/[/url]

Channel ten also aren't doing bachelorette fashion which is rather annoying hissyfit
This is gold! Gold! I love it!!!  

Excerpt:
Well lovers, you will be pleased to know that after tonight’s episode we have completely changed our minds YET AGAIN on who will get to grip the Woodchelor’s meaty palm and swagger bow-legged off into the sunset.  Yes, first we said Heather, then we said Sarah and then we said Lana, but now we are exercising our right to keep stabbing blindly into the night and say Snezana.

...and the part about Lana's hair and Snez with the cup of poison watching Sam grope Lana's buttocks is hilarious!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698  thumbsup

Yes it is a compelling image :cutesmile!:
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:36 am

Short preview for tonight's final Ep!

Tonight is the night! Will Sam choose Lana or Snezana? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s heart-stopping finale, tonight 7.30 on TEN! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:21 am

I know many have not seen last night's episode yet but for those that did, did anyone notice/observe that the music that the ballet was set to is a piece that the bachelor has been using all season, is it always included when there is a major Snez moment?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:25 am

Great catch AEF. I did notice that. It's not my fave F1 music though... (Sam Frost's was much more emotional, even Heather's was).

Here's the clip of that moment when the music plays [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Speaking of music, I also noticed that Sarah got the same Sam Frost music that Heather, Snez, and even Lana got. The editors were all over the place this season, imo, laugh out loud.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:34 am

Me too AAL. I was feeling sorry for the dancers - they must have been cringing comparing this to their usual performance music.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:36 am

AEF wrote:Me too AAL. I was feeling sorry for the dancers - they must have been cringing comparing this to their usual performance music.
So true! It didn't even flow with their dancing and it wasn't even emotional music at all to evoke tears. Didn't match up, imo.

ETA:
Also, just watching the episode I now understand why they had Heather narrating so much of the season b/c Sam is terrible at narrating. Just terrible giggling All of Sam's "Incredible. Incredible. Incredible." Someone needs to give this guy a Thesaurus already! (And he still uses these words post-show). laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:19 am

Since it looks like I am on here alone... will post this: Reunion show tomorrow for F5 girls (excluding F1)at 8.30 AM Aussie time on Studio 10 (so Nina, Heather, Sarah, and (Lana) for a runner-up reunion in the studio).

Video Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:24 am

Thanks AAL, appreciate you holding up the fort. I'm here but still working so in and out.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:28 am

Thanks AAL for that video. When it says the runner-up, they show Snezana's feet from the premiere exiting the limo....gonna be so sad if Snez doesn't win Sam's heart after all.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless